260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
I'd suggest going way back in the life of a potential shooter.

He's been weaned on a diet of Hollywood shoot-em-up movies.

He's been weaned on a diet of first-person-shooter video games. Sometimes played all night.

And nobody has told him that none of this is the real world.

So he gets the normal teenage angst and anger, goes to the local gun store, and what next?
so.... why doesn't that happen in Canada? We have the same diet of movies, news, music and games. The last school shooting that I can find was six years ago.
here's the wiki page. its not been updated since December of 2021, so it may be a bit out of date as it only lists 8 shootings going back to 1975. fucking 1975. fuck you second amendment.
from google.......

People also ask

How many school shootings have occured in Canada?

19 school shootings

Canada has experienced a total of 19 school shootings between 1884 and 2016. The deadliest of these events was the Ecole Polytechnique massacre in Montreal, which resulted in 15 deaths, including that of the shooter. Several Canadian school shootings have resulted in a single death or no deaths at all.

fuck you second amendment.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Gun control car.jpg

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
That meme puts the lie to your claim to support reasonable gun and ammo control measures. Let’s face it you are a looney gun nut who jacks off to A/R 15’s and murders random coyotes for sport. Fuck you your on the same level as Don Jr.
What about that meme says I'm against reasonable gun control measures? Its says I'm against bans on law-abiding people who have done nothing wrong. It's ENTIRELY consistent with everything I've ever said here. Your angry reaction at it says it's spot fucking on and you can't deal with it. That it hits home as the truth to you is your problem, not mine.

Just saying.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
What about that meme says I'm against reasonable gun control measures? Its says I'm against bans on law-abiding people who have done nothing wrong. It's ENTIRELY consistent with everything I've ever said here. Your angry reaction at it says it's spot fucking on and you can't deal with it. That it hits home as the truth to you is your problem, not mine.

Just saying.
My car has seatbelts, reliable brake systems, bumpers, safety glass, etc, etc, etc ALL because safety is recognized as not only valuable in the market, but required by the gov't. I'm glad you now welcome such a safety regime, including corporate culpability, for the "gun" industry.

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
My car has seatbelts, reliable brake systems, bumpers, safety glass, etc, etc, etc ALL because safety is recognized as not only valuable in the market, but required by the gov't. I'm glad you now welcome such a safety regime, including corporate culpability, for the "gun" industry.
Nah fuck that. Fuck the second amendment.

Ishmael

Fuctifino

Obviously, since guns are like cars, they should be equipped similarly. Seatbelts and bumpers aren't that hard, but building safety glass all around them could be tricky.

Latest posts