260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Any real patriot will accept 7000 or 8000 dead children each year as the simple cost of freedom.

Mere collateral damage.
Doesn’t it bother you that the Buffalo shooter can’t receive the Death Penalty by the State of New York, and that Attorney General Merrick Garland isn’t likely to go after the Federal Death Penalty?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Doesn’t it bother you that the Buffalo shooter can’t receive the Death Penalty by the State of New York, and that Attorney General Merrick Garland isn’t likely to go after the Federal Death Penalty?

No.
Why, does it bother you? Do you get some kind of creepy thrill contemplating the death penalty?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Give me liberty, or give me death. I would far prefer to be put to death immediately than to spend my remaining years in captivity. (Assuming I'd done some heinous crime like shooting up a supermarket, or grade school) So yes, to me a far greater punishment would be incarceration.
On the other hand, if I'm not guilty, don't tell me I should make a plea deal for a 5 year sentence for something I didn't do. Not going to happen, no way, uh-huh, buh-bye!

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Any real patriot will accept 7000 or 8000 dead children each year as the simple cost of freedom.

Mere collateral damage.
Agree,
As far as Freedom; The 6 of the SCOTUS just started to eliminate the freedom for all Americans, The Republicans that are happy now won't be happy come 1938 oh wait 2025

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
No.
Why, does it bother you? Do you get some kind of creepy thrill contemplating the death penalty?
It matters to me because of the Manson Family case. After they were convicted, and sentenced to death, Capital Punishment was abolished, and their sentences were commuted to Life Without Parole. The Bleeding Heart Liberal Court determined that Life Without Parole is Cruel And Unusual Punishment, and therefor it doesn’t really exist. So Manson and many of his gang were granted Parole hearings. I don’t know what Jerry Brown has hanging over Gavin Newsom’s head, but so far he’s kept Leslie Van Houten in the cage, but the Parole Board has recommended her release a few times!

There is 0% recidivism when you’re DEAD!

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
It matters to me because of the Manson Family case. After they were convicted, and sentenced to death, Capital Punishment was abolished, and their sentences were commuted to Life Without Parole. The Bleeding Heart Liberal Court determined that Life Without Parole is Cruel And Unusual Punishment, and therefor it doesn’t really exist. So Manson and many of his gang were granted Parole hearings. I don’t know what Jerry Brown has hanging over Gavin Newsom’s head, but so far he’s kept Leslie Van Houten in the cage, but the Parole Board has recommended her release a few times!

So handle it yourself. You got gunz, yeah?

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North

There is also 0% high school graduation when you're DEAD!

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
He’s afraid. Very afraid. If you asked him he’d deny it . If you hypnotized him he’d have a tough time articulating what he’s afraid of, but it’s fear.
It’s not people like me that go shooting up schools and supermarkets, it’s incels that live in their mommy’s basements.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
It’s not people like me that go shooting up schools and supermarkets, it’s incels that live in their mommy’s basements.

That's good, then. Glad to hear it. But why are you so torqued up about the lack of using the death penalty, when you are prepared and equipped to use deadly force to defend your home?

I'm not particularly opposed to the death penalty, I figure there are a lot of people who are a waste of oxygen and a lot of people who have proven they are not worthy of sharing our planet. But I am dubious about the methods that the gov't uses to apply it; even more so after seeing the US Supreme Court become a cannibal-clown show.