260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
In all fairness to the gun guys who speak up here, that’s a blatant lie.
Mmm, maybe not. At least 3 of the "reasonable" gun owners here have talk about how they would accept this-or-that; even made some concrete proposals.... but NONE will ever actually AGREE to anything that anybody else says, not even another gunnutz... and FOR GODDAM SURE not one of us faggot libby-rull gun-grabbers.

I actually reposted a couple of "reasonable" proposals, taking their own prior statements word-for-word, and my my my you should have seen the bad names they called me. It's all a charade on their part, and I wouldn't say that if I hadn't proven it several times here.

So no, I don't think there is ever going to be any "reasonable gun owners" on board with any regulation that actually is put up for legislation.

And this does not make me happy. It makes me sad and rather downhearted, because it really seems like it should be easy to get 99.9% of USAnians to agree to stop selling guns to fucking crazy people.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
If the problem is mental health, why are they providing guns to the insane?
From what I can tell, it’s the insane that buy guns.

Grog

Anarchist's Anarchist
Germany
Of course, as more USAnians get access to more guns, even the 0.1% of possible madmen (as opposed to the moderate, reasonable 99.9%) is growing to a terrifying amount of people with ever growing firepower, like tens of thousands of madmen, if not higher.

On the other hand, why not? Overturning Roe will give the madmen considerably more targets to push their click rates on whichever social media they choose to wank over.

Add purple to your liking.

Hint: You don't need much, if any.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Crimo was one of the moderate, reasonable 99.9%, well, until he became unreasonable, to quote the Boogaloo meme that Steven Carrillo quoted. But before that, totally reasonable.

Last edited:

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Mmm, maybe not. At least 3 of the "reasonable" gun owners here have talk about how they would accept this-or-that; even made some concrete proposals.... but NONE will ever actually AGREE to anything that anybody else says, not even another gunnutz... and FOR GODDAM SURE not one of us faggot libby-rull gun-grabbers.

I actually reposted a couple of "reasonable" proposals, taking their own prior statements word-for-word, and my my my you should have seen the bad names they called me. It's all a charade on their part, and I wouldn't say that if I hadn't proven it several times here.

So no, I don't think there is ever going to be any "reasonable gun owners" on board with any regulation that actually is put up for legislation.

And this does not make me happy. It makes me sad and rather downhearted, because it really seems like it should be easy to get 99.9% of USAnians to agree to stop selling guns to fucking crazy people.
Sorry, but no. I’m all for banning assault rifles, but you’re the worst offender on this site for making up shit Jeff didn’t say. You’re basically a lefty Warbird. You’re completely rational when you talk about sailing, but turn into a blithering idiot in PA. If you ever want to see real change, that takes rational conversation. I hate to break it to you, but the only way we’ll ever get anything done is to get the actual responsible gun owners on our side. All you do day after day is make everyone say “fuck off gun grabber.”

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
1657051968723.png

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline

Lyrics

Come on
Come on, although you try to discredit
You'll still never edit
The needle, I'll thread it
Radically poetic
Standing with the fury that they had in '66
And like E-Double, I'm mad
Still knee-deep in the system's shit
Hoover, he was a body remover
I'll give you a dose
But it will never come close
To the rage built up inside of me
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocricy
Movements come and movements go
Leaders speak, movements cease
When their heads are flown
'Cause all these punks got bullets in their heads
Departments of police (what?) the judges (what?) the feds
Networks at work, keeping people calm
You know they went after King
When he spoke out on Vietnam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot
Yeah
Yeah, back in this
With poetry, my mind I flex
Flip like Wilson, vocals never lacking that finesse
Who I got to, who I got to do to wake you up?
To shake you up, to break the structure up
'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
I'm like taking photos
Mad boy kicks open the shutter
Set the groove
Then stick and move like I was Cassius
Rep the stutter step and left a bomb upon the fascists
Yeah, the several federal man
Who pulled schemes on the dream
And put it to an end
You better beware
Of retribution with mind war
20-20 visions and murals with metaphors
Networks at work keeping people calm
You know they murdered X
And tried to blame it on Islam
He turned the power to the have-nots
And then came the shot
What was the price on his head?
What was the price on his head?
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard a shot
I think I heard, I think I heard a shot
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
How long? Not long, 'cause what you reap is what you sow

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
.... the only way we’ll ever get anything done is to get the actual responsible gun owners on our side. All you do day after day is make everyone say “fuck off gun grabber.”

Agreed, just observing that sampling of "actual responsible gun owners" does not look hopeful.
Unfortunately this is true of people I have had this discussion with, in real life, as much as here. "Responsible gun owners" absolutely will not agree to anything, ever, once the discussion moves past the point where they are proving how reasonable & responsible they are by suggesting things they'd agree to.

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
Exactly. @silent bob's comment suggests the schools are culpable/liable, since they "encouraged" him to act out.

Turns out bob is silent because you can't hear someone talk when their head is up their ass.
Even more ironic is that the video says the shooter was home schooled after getting the boot from public school. Essentially saying the exact opposite of what Bob was suggesting.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Even more ironic is that the video says the shooter was home schooled after getting the boot from public school. Essentially saying the exact opposite of what Bob was suggesting.
After 30 yrs of Engineering, I taught HS math in High Needs Schools in Detroit. Bob, when exactly did I have time for the bully or bullied? You've been in HS once? At one school? You have zero evidence or support. Don't run, where did you get that crazy notion? You give a student $5 in Detroit and it doesn't go for a cause, hot Cheetos and Mountain Dew at the nearest gas station.

Latest posts