260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Until one of them actually explains how they are thinking, I'm going to continue to think they're all gungrabby fanatics and not susceptible to reason.
1657119344207.png

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Not to mention safe storage laws, which we have and I support here in FL.

I don't support amending our safe storage law in the way grabbers proposed. As written, if a criminal defeats my safe storage and steals a gun that was secured according to State law standards, I'm not liable for whatever he might do. Grabbers wanted to remove that provision so that I would be liable if a properly secured gun were stolen.

The purpose there seems to me to be the same as the point of this post:

Namely, to hold gun (and car) owners responsible for the actions of criminals who steal our shit.

People tell me I'm wrong and call me lots of names for saying this is BS. They just never explain WHY gun and car owners should be responsible for the actions of criminals who steal our shit.

Until one of them actually explains how they are thinking, I'm going to continue to think they're all gungrabby fanatics and not susceptible to reason.
Why bother? You ignore the reasons given. Maybe at some point folks will get tired of the killings. Maybe. If so, being held responsible is gonna be the least of your concerns.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
But, seriously…

And we got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are – because you have been forced to have to take it seriously,

Ishmael

Fuctifino

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
But, seriously…

And we got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are – because you have been forced to have to take it seriously,
Seriously? You stupid fuck!

Quote the comments the IL Gov made after the shootings or shut the fuck up. I'll find it but something to effect of 'we'll get over it and move on'. Wow, just great from your side. A kid left without parents moves on. I wish you had been left at a fire station, could not have been worse than your foster/adoptive parents who instilled hatred in your soul.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
But, seriously…

nypost.com

Kamala Harris 'seriously' roasted for repetitive remarks in Highland Park

Vice President Kamala Harris is being “seriously” skewered online for her repetitive, meandering comments in Highland Park, Illinois, where she called for federal action on assault weapons.

nypost.com
nypost.com

ESL?

It's from the New York Post, quoting "the internet."

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City

Quote the comments the IL Gov made after the shootings or shut the fuck up. I'll find it but something to effect of 'we'll get over it and move on'. Wow, just great from your side. A kid left without parents moves on. I wish you had been left at a fire station, could not have been worse than your foster/adoptive parents who instilled hatred in your soul.
No, not DemocRAT Illinois Governor Pritzker. The Illinois GOP candidate for governor, Darren Bailey, said that.

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
Not to mention safe storage laws, which we have and I support here in FL.

I don't support amending our safe storage law in the way grabbers proposed. As written, if a criminal defeats my safe storage and steals a gun that was secured according to State law standards, I'm not liable for whatever he might do. Grabbers wanted to remove that provision so that I would be liable if a properly secured gun were stolen.

The purpose there seems to me to be the same as the point of this post:

Namely, to hold gun (and car) owners responsible for the actions of criminals who steal our shit.

People tell me I'm wrong and call me lots of names for saying this is BS. They just never explain WHY gun and car owners should be responsible for the actions of criminals who steal our shit.

Fuck off. Fuck your second amendment.

Ishmael

Fuctifino

These comments?

The Republican candidate for Illinois governor drew major backlash on Monday after urging people to “move on” quickly from the deadly mass shooting at a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park.

“Friends, let’s pray for the law enforcement and even the organizers of this parade. They’ve done an amazing job,” state Sen. Darren Bailey said during a Facebook livestream. “There’s a lot of confusion and frustration that the parade’s been canceled but they did the right thing because people’s safety has got to come first.”

“The shooter is still at large. So let’s pray for justice to prevail, and then let’s move on and let’s celebrate the independence of this nation,” continued Bailey, who received heavy backing from incumbent Gov. J.B. Pritzker and the Democratic Governors Association ahead of last month’s primary election on the theory that Bailey would be a weaker general election candidate.
Yeah, Bob's a knob.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
As a practical tactic it might be wise to take a page from the anti-abortion people's book :Go after the suppliers.

Lacking new laws only partially stops this from happening. The press could aggressively seek the name of the sales person who sold this fuckknuckle an assault rifle and hound him or her. Make the name and picture national news. This is a right protected by the 1st Amendment, and will cause gun dealers to think twice before handing the things out to crazy people.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
As a practical tactic it might be wise to take a page from the anti-abortion people's book :Go after the suppliers.

Lacking new laws only partially stops this from happening. The press could aggressively seek the name of the sales person who sold this fuckknuckle an assault rifle and hound him or her. Make the name and picture national news. This is a right protected by the 1st Amendment, and will cause gun dealers to think twice before handing the things out to crazy people.
Like tomorrow. Who could sell this freak a weapon?

Not one of us.