260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
actually reposted a couple of "reasonable" proposals, taking their own prior statements word-for-word, and my my my you should have seen the bad names they called me. It's all a charade on their part, and I wouldn't say that if I hadn't proven it several times here.
YOU LIE! Post is here again, because you never post stuff word for word. You twist and lie like a dog. So linky….

another 505 sailor

Super Anarchist
I wonder how often an employee of a gun store refuses to sell a gun to someone with facial tattoos.
And do they think it would be bad publicity if that denial was Made public?

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
The 1961 West Side Story was simply great and had a great cast (except for Natalie Wood). Chita Rivera still lives in Berkeley. Steven Spielberg's 2021 remake is ok and America is pretty damned good compared to Chita Rivera's out and out great version. At least that version doesn't have Natalie Wood.

Last edited:

giegs

Arid
WTF are you doing in Arizona?
Environmental conservation stuff. Been planning to move for a while since my company is national these days. More urgency now. Our lakes barely have enough water to sail in anyway. Trying to go out on a weekend is just asking for a bad time with powerboaters.

We got a ton of guns though. Hell, when I first moved here the gun store still sold liquor. Might swing by the drive-thru and grab a beer.

Gangbusters

Anarchist
Chicago
Seriously? You stupid fuck!

Quote the comments the IL Gov made after the shootings or shut the fuck up. I'll find it but something to effect of 'we'll get over it and move on'. Wow, just great from your side. A kid left without parents moves on. I wish you had been left at a fire station, could not have been worse than your foster/adoptive parents who instilled hatred in your soul.
That quote was not the Gov. it was the Republican nominee running for the post. He is an idiot.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
The 1961 West Side Story was simply great and had a great cast (except for Natalie Wood). Chita Rivera still lives in Berkeley. Steven Spielberg's 2021 remake is ok and America is pretty damned good compared to Chita Rivera's out and out great version. At least that version doesn't have Natalie Wood.
Pretty sure Chita was on Broadway 1957 or later.

Call me crazy but I don't see redos. Or things like Cruise as Reacher. No suh!

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Call me crazy but I don't see redos.
I see a LOT of summer stock (and Shakespeare). I've seen Oklahoma!, The Music Man and West Side Story sev-er-al times. The Woodminster Amphitheater had pretty good versions of Into The Heights and Catch Me If You Can! They're doing Man of La Mancha (I'm talking to you, @Mark_K) right now. They had a local singer do a brilliant Patsy Cline show last year. The Mountain Play up on Mount Tam is pretty good too. So I'm less particular about remakes. I'll give them a chance. I'm less forgiving about sequels. Blade Runner II? Point Break II? Please.

Last edited: