260 Mass Shootings 160 Days, When Will it be Too Much?

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
More bullshit in that yahoo post.  A "senior official" who teaches "active shooter" thinks you can just shoot a lock and it opens.  That's not the way locks work, locks are steel and small handguns cops  carry will Not magically open a door, and there is a chance to hit the person on the other side.  Whatever idiot wrote that bullshit should be fired. 

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
More bullshit in that yahoo post.  A "senior official" who teaches "active shooter" thinks you can just shoot a lock and it opens.  That's not the way locks work, locks are steel and small handguns cops  carry will Not magically open a door, and there is a chance to hit the person on the other side.  Whatever idiot wrote that bullshit should be fired. 
Same kind of dummy who asks why they didn't shoot the gun out of his hand or just wound him.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
FTyX32HUAAASoWu

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
The obsession so many have with guns is a mental illness.
Easy to see the obsession,  its bought about by the millions of dollars the NRA gives R politicians for free.......... to be their friend.

Some people call it grooming,  all I know is somebody's gonna get fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Yeah no way a shotgun blast is going to take out a $30 lock on a elementary school door.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
So if it's proven that the N.R.A. accepted tons of money from Russia, what next?
Oh you mean the NRA that was knocking on bankruptcies door just a while back? I do think they are long overdue a fair and proper forensic accounting.

Say didn't NY State start to do just that, I've lost track.

Of course all the people given money won't have to return it, because freedom and having to pry it from their cold dead hands.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
Yeah no way a shotgun blast is going to take out a $30 lock on a elementary school door.
Not the way they do it. They do it by using a shotgun on the hinge points, as the doors are particle board with a 1" lumber strip along the hinge edge, busting that part up leaves the door easily kicked or pried right out of the frame....all goes well and the creek don't rise, as the saying goes. 

There is a general fallacy in movies that shooting a lock cause the bolt to retract. This is perhaps nowhere more silly than in "No Country For Old Men, where the guy uses a pneumatic punch to knock out the center...and the bolt somehow retracts and/or disappears and the door swings open. Nope, it's far more likely to jam the mechanism which retracts the bolt than it is to retract it. 

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Not the way they do it. They do it by using a shotgun on the hinge points, as the doors are particle board with a 1" lumber strip along the hinge edge, busting that part up leaves the door easily kicked or pried right out of the frame....all goes well and the creek don't rise, as the saying goes. 

There is a general fallacy in movies that shooting a lock cause the bolt to retract. This is perhaps nowhere more silly than in "No Country For Old Men, where the guy uses a pneumatic punch to knock out the center...and the bolt somehow retracts and/or disappears and the door swings open. Nope, it's far more likely to jam the mechanism which retracts the bolt than it is to retract it. 
When I was in the ambulance we'd use a Haligan bar to go through a door lickety split if we needed to.  Folks are realizing that it's time to stop making excuses for these craven, negligent, incompetent, feckless fools masquerading as police. 

5HYC4_AS01

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Earlier in the day it was too many doors and libbyrul teachers but no mention then or now (of course ) about guns.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
When I was in the ambulance we'd use a Haligan bar to go through a door lickety split if we needed to.  Folks are realizing that it's time to stop making excuses for these craven, negligent, incompetent, feckless fools masquerading as police. 

Let the truths of this come out before damning anybody beyond the perp, I say. There is something really wrong about what I'm hearing. The call to go right in does not extend to a suicidal Banzai charge down a long hall by a single officer and wouldn't have saved anyone. Yet the comments coming from supposed experts, taken at face value,. assert anything less would be rank cowardice and is responsible for all the kids getting killed. 

It seems people are primed to go after the cops in these situations for some reason.  It's puzzling and fucked up. 

Latest posts