29ers QLD

will746

cleveland
Are there any 29ers up in north qld, coz the 2 of us at rq (brisbane) are getting sick of the competition??

-is anyone looking to get into the class either????? or any1 in nsw looking 2 cum up 4 states?

Williams_29er_Mar_08_004.jpg

k_b

Sydney
There's no competition at RQYS?

We get about about 3 or 4 29ers racing at Woollahra during the summer time.

Im form NQ and there is only one 29er sailing up hear. there are another three in sheds that arn't being used. I just stoped using mine last year (sick of racing myself) and have started sailing 505's which are geting big up hear (5-8 racing in townsville for club championchips.)

I am looking to sell my 29er to anyone who is interested. It is number Aus 019 an older boat with good trailor and cover sails only used for one nationals and a rig which was used for a nationals and about 6 club races. looking at selling for about $4500 - $5000.

Superann

Hey

Im a 29er sailor from Dunedin, New Zealand

Am thnking about doing the worlds in Italy(realistically Im dreaming)

I have sailed 29er for nearly 2 seasons now and can comfortablly take it out in allmost any breeze.

I am yet to compare myself agaisnt competitive competition and was wondaring if there are any reggattas in Oz over the summer holidays that mite be worth doing to see how I compare agaisnt some real sharp competition.

Cheers Dan

DSCF3720.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

k_b

Sydney
The SIRS regatta in sydney harbour is just before christmas and generally has a good fleet of 29ers racing in it.