Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
72 years young. Covid got them both

9A13712D-5153-4AE4-94D8-7DB02F98CDCC.jpeg

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Darwin continues his work.

Just waiting for my "Let's Go Darwin" stickers to arrive in the mail!!  They look just like the "Let's Go Brandon" signs that mean "Fuck Joe Biden"........

If enough unvaxed Repugnicans and Trumpers go down with Darwin, perhaps the Dems have a chance on maintaining their control of Congress!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
They claimed that their appearance was altered through advanced technology and that they liked the “alien” appearance. A friend noted that they just had a lot of Botox injections.

bmiller

Super Anarchist
Buena Vista, Colorado
Just waiting for my "Let's Go Darwin" stickers to arrive in the mail!!  They look just like the "Let's Go Brandon" signs that mean "Fuck Joe Biden"........

If enough unvaxed Repugnicans and Trumpers go down with Darwin, perhaps the Dems have a chance on maintaining their control of Congress!
That's pretty fucked up. Do you wish death upon unvaccinated Democrats or just people who hold a differing political view? 

This place is getting more divisive then the general public.

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
That's pretty fucked up. Do you wish death upon unvaccinated Democrats or just people who hold a differing political view? 

I agree it's pretty fucked up, but we didn't start it. Approximately half of Republicans would rather use armed force to take over the gov't than to acknowledge Democrats win elections and continue with this constitutional republic thingy. Fuck 'em. The more that die of easily preventable disease, the fewer we have to kill later.

Of course, the option of backing away from insurrection and claims of voter fraud and threats of violence is also fine. But you know how stubborn we get, once we're pissed off.

- DSK

bmiller

Super Anarchist
Buena Vista, Colorado
I agree it's pretty fucked up, but we didn't start it. Approximately half of Republicans would rather use armed force to take over the gov't than to acknowledge Democrats win elections and continue with this constitutional republic thingy. Fuck 'em. The more that die of easily preventable disease, the fewer we have to kill later.

Of course, the option of backing away from insurrection and claims of voter fraud and threats of violence is also fine. But you know how stubborn we get, once we're pissed off.

- DSK
All I can say is.......wow.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

When 2/3's of Repugnicians believe the Big Lie that Joe Biden is NOT the duly elected President, then the gloves come off.  Sorry if that bothers you.......

EDIT...  We are not the ones who feel that violence is warranted, if the Dems win an election, it's them!! 

But, if it's going to come to that, we better be prepared.   That is why I keep renewing my CCW pistol permit, even though I have never owned a handgun, YET!!

Meat Wad

Super Anarchist
Who were these twins and why should we be aware of them?

(Should that be "What were these twins..."?)
Really, Like who gives a shit about 2 weirdos. Some of the shit posted he is amazing. 

When 2/3's of Repugnicians believe the Big Lie that Joe Biden is NOT the duly elected President, then the gloves come off.  Sorry if that bothers you.......

EDIT...  We are not the ones who feel that violence is warranted, if the Dems win an election, it's them!! 

But, if it's going to come to that, we better be prepared.   That is why I keep renewing my CCW pistol permit, even though I have never owned a handgun, YET!!
I don't think 2/3 believe he is not the pres. What many want to know that I have yet to hear about is

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters? I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.
  2. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.

I have never heard or read any explanation on how these instances were Reconciled. Just these 2 incidents make me feel we will never get fair elections again.

slap

Super Anarchist

Don't forget the tshirt!

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71dJ-9nv0rL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
I don't think 2/3 believe he is not the pres. What many want to know that I have yet to hear about is

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters?
With an audit of the ballots, as is commonly done.

The "more ballots etc etc" has proven to be a false claim, as have the claims of deceased voters, unsolicited ballots by mail, etc etc.

... I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.
It is.

But it would be nice if you supported the right of US citizens to vote and have their vote counted.

1. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.
Also a false claim. Check into some actual real news, the kind that hire journalists, instead of RWNJ propaganda.

Would you believe Attorney General William Barr, stating that there was no election fraud in 2020?

- DSK

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland

1. How did Georgia reconcile the fact that there were more ballots than registered voters? I believe in a Federal level election, everything should be transparent.
  2. I forgot which state, Michigan or Minnesota, where they showed the video of the Dem ballot counters pulling out boxes of uncounted ballots after they said all ballots were counted and the GOP rep's were dismissed.

I have never heard or read any explanation on how these instances were Reconciled. Just these 2 incidents make me feel we will never get fair elections again.
While Steam Flyer debunked your claims about Georgia and the alleged uncounted ballots, the information below is from NBC news.

And don't forget the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, Brad Raffensperger, repeatedly told the country and Trump that the vote in Georgia was free from fraud and irregularities.

Significant majority of Republicans don’t believe Biden’s win was fair

Almost two-thirds of Republicans believe that President Joe Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election, even as more than six-in-ten Americans overall believe he won fair and square, according to a new Monmouth University poll.

The survey, conducted February 25 – March 1, found that 65 percent of Republicans believe that Biden’s win was solely the result of voter fraud. What’s more, 29 percent of Republicans say they will never accept Biden as president. 

The belief in widespread fraud among Republicans persists despite a multitude of probes, intelligence assessments and court rulings that have found no evidence that either domestic fraud nor foreign interference affected the election results. But former President Donald Trump spent months spreading baseless allegations of widespread fraud nonetheless. 

That belief was also echoed by rioters who breached the Capitol on January 6 in the effort to stop the election results from being certified.