49 years ago

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
And one year ago...

images.jpeg

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Gives some perspective when people talk about how bad things are now doesn't it?
Yes and no...this was our government killing our students. 

Not the angry, angsty, right wing white guy of the week shooting up his peers like we're used to now.

I wasn't old enough to remember it happening. But it's horrific in a different sort of way.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Gives some perspective when people talk about how bad things are now doesn't it?
Yeah, nowadays the people are shooting each other in mass instead of having to wait for the gov't do it for them.

IMHO we're not far from having military/police units massacre crowds. And there would be good people on both sides, both sides.

-DSK

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I remember that well and thought wtf?  That year was a turning point for me when I realized that the government would lie. 

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Yes and no...this was our government killing our students. 

Not the angry, angsty, right wing white guy of the week shooting up his peers like we're used to now.

I wasn't old enough to remember it happening. But it's horrific in a different sort of way.
I am.

It was worse then. I haven't seen any cities burning recently - back then it was the equivalent of contemporary school shootings.

Check out some of the angry, angsty, right wing white construction workers of the day.