4th annual Spike Memorial Sail in

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Donn:

Let me know and I'll reserve a mooring for you. I vote you bring the boat. It's eye candy.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
I volunteer to do the slowly sailing back and forth but I can't guarantee the "slowly" part.

No Kim, I will certainly have a mooring reserved for you.

Hell, we'll just have everyone raft up to you.

Partay on Kim's boat!

kimbottles

Super Anarchist
PNW
I volunteer to do the slowly sailing back and forth but I can't guarantee the "slowly" part.

No Kim, I will certainly have a mooring reserved for you.

Hell, we'll just have everyone raft up to you.

Partay on Kim's boat!
I guess if we "wanked" we might get her to sail slowly, but I would not count on it!

She likes to run.......

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
This is a "no wanking" zone.

Raise a glass to Spike tomorrow. It's his birthday.

I'm 4 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours and 23 minutes without drinking but I may have one tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
vjm:

Let me check on that. Thanks a lot for asking.One SA'er is making a generous donation to the grade school where my wife works to help them build a new play area. I'll find out how you can contribute to that. The scholarship effort has run its course. We put about six kids through the Maritime Academy but I grew frustrated having to deal with the school. I'm old fashioned and wanted to have some say about how the students were chosen. Choice of recipient was totally out of my control. It's complicated.

Enjoy your drink.

Spike was not a drinker, no tattoos, loved good music and a good belly laugh. He was a very good bartender. He just never finished a drink himself. He would drink an occasional glass of wine. Don't think I ever saw him drunk.

py26129

Super Anarchist
Montreal
I'll break out the Talisker in his honour tomorrow.

Drink #2 will be for a friend who is currently in the hospital dealing with some pretty nasty complications from surgery.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Happy birthday Spike. I'd bet you would have had no idea how much your Dad would miss you. Only every day.