5000 Day Cruise

Windward

Super Anarchist
What is our favorite intrepid explorer-adventurer been up to these days?

Last heard he retired with a trust fund or some family funding.  

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
What is our favorite intrepid explorer-adventurer been up to these days?

Last heard he retired with a trust fund or some family funding.  
He auctioned off his famous double-breasted blue "captain's" blazer to fund his new life style on the Jersey shore.

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
He went months without seeing another boat, let alone another human being. In the evening he practiced yoga on a small wooden platform in the salty air. He’d stand on deck and shout, “I love you!” as loud as he could at the waves as they crashed against the hull. He carried a shaman’s mask, a dragon’s head, with him on the voyage, and some nights he’d strip off his clothes, put the mask on, go outside, and dance naked, alone under the vast stars that seemed to belong only to him.

E40C3E68-713C-42C0-929E-B6A87C706FC7.jpeg

10thTonner

Bungler
South of Spandau
He went months without seeing another boat, let alone another human being. In the evening he practiced yoga on a small wooden platform in the salty air. He’d stand on deck and shout, “I love you!” as loud as he could at the waves as they crashed against the hull. He carried a shaman’s mask, a dragon’s head, with him on the voyage, and some nights he’d strip off his clothes, put the mask on, go outside, and dance naked, alone under the vast stars that seemed to belong only to him.
When Moitessier did stuff like that way back when, it was kinda crazy and adorable. When Weird Stooge did faked it, he just looked like a pompous clown trying to be cool.

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
It’s time for this again.
You dickwadde!                        I felle foire it..................  I guesse Ime am the dickwadde.....              :)

When Moitessier did stuff like that way back when, it was kinda crazy and adorable. When Weird Stooge did faked it, he just looked like a pompous clown trying to be cool.
pc ist a nice waye to putte it...............                :)

With Soyana?? Hell yea!!
You gotte a currey fettishe?                          :)