65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

mathewgj

Anarchist
I definitely see Seacart-style water stays:

Could just be the angle...but there's something 'off' about that starboard hull...

20130607__nmij0609catamaran~1.JPG

*angle of the photo...

Anybody else see something not quite correct with this light?

20130607__nmij0609catamaran2_400_zps1de4b27d.jpg
( B) A vessel restricted in her ability to manoeuvre, except a vessel engaged in mine-clearance operations, shall exhibit:

1. three all-round lights in a vertical line where they can best be seen. The highest and lowest of these lights shall be red and the middle light shall be white;

2. three shapes in a vertical line where they can best be seen. The highest and lowest of these shapes shall be balls and the middle one a diamond;

3. when making way through the water, a masthead light or lights, sidelights and a sternlight, in addition to the lights prescribed in sub-paragraph (i);

4. when at anchor, in addition to the lights or shapes prescribed in sub-paragraphs (i) and (ii), the light, lights or shape prescribed in Rule 30.

Tabman

Super Anarchist
Well sorta,

The port and starboard running lights should only be visible 22.5 degrees abaft the beam. This sucker will be visible 180 degrees abaft the beam!

Mike_Fink

Maysville
All the more funny/tragic if you figure just how hard it is to find a spot that accepts liveaboards in Hawaii.

$40 a month? Maybe in Iowa.

Yeah, he's definiely been smoking crack again;

Ko Olina Marina Slips OverviewBoaters who lease slips have access to water, electricity, cable television hook-up, telephone, laundry and restroom facilities,

picnic area with barbeque and gated entry to the Marina.

• The Ko Olina Marina has slip lengths that go from 30’ to 200’ with prices from $452.36 to $5,991.62 per month including water and state of Hawaii taxes.
  • End Ties start at $29.90 per foot per month, water included and Hawaii tax
  • Water is included in monthly slip fee. Parking is $50 per month
  • Guests rates are $3.00 per/foot/day; Kama’aina rates are $2.50 per/foot/day
  • Liveaboard rates are $315 per month; max 2 associated people, absolutely NO pets accepted with this position.

Mike_Fink

Maysville
All the more funny/tragic if you figure just how hard it is to find a spot that accepts liveaboards in Hawaii.

$40 a month? Maybe in Iowa.

Seeing as how this boat will NEVER get within 2000 miles of the Hawaiian Islands, it really isn't an issue.

True, but it takes no boatbuilding or Mariner skills to do a simple cost of living comparison between Oahu and anyplace else.

The fact that he is so over-the-top dillusional about what awaits him out there combined with the rest of his fantasies should be

enough to get him fitted for a straight jacket.

Mike_Fink

Maysville
Oahu is a lot less expensive than some of the other Hawaiian Islands, so he has that going for him.

My 10 minutes of research indicate that Oahu is the only island in the state that allows liveaboards.

I did not research and compare prices of all of the marinas where liveabord is allowed, but if the

prices of my example above are typical, Hotrod can expect to pay somewhere bewteen $5850 and

$6165 a month based upon his LOA (single hull) and whether or not the liveaboard fee is over and above the

cost of slip rental. Yikes!

Could just be the angle...but there's something 'off' about that starboard hull...

20130607__nmij0609catamaran~1.JPG

*angle of the photo...
There are a couple new doghouses sticking up out of the hulls.... maybe a pair of elevators to get Mom downstairs?
I am thinking Dock Boxes...

that birds thinkin

Damn I Got to Dump a Load

but I don't want anything that could be traced back to me involved on that 62' X 38' POS

if ............ lets say it kept floating

how long till it's wider then it is long ?????