65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

europaflyer

London
HR'FH - if you want help, quite a few of us here are mechanical engineers and there are even some qualified naval architects around. If you post some pictures of the inside of the hulls and the interior structure then we will be able to give you some sensible, useful advice about strengthening and stiffening the boat with materials you can afford, so it can withstand a few wave impacts without flexing and breaking. Is this the sort of help you are looking for here?

If you want me to upload them for you than I'll send you a PM with my email address.
I think he has proven many, many times in many, many ways that the ONLY help he's looking for is financial and/or cheerleading.

Reality, facts and/or truth are not on his short list.
Let the man speak for himself! HR/Viking, I've sent you a PM with my email. Button top right to view it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerryj2me

Super Anarchist
Toe rail .wood boat
OK. well we all see from the pictures that the toe rail is set up to take lines tied around it.

How is that secured to the structural frame of the boat?

Also, under interests you list "shootings" mind if I ask what that's all about?

I shoot mostly 9mm myself, got a Sig Sauer P226 and a Beretta 92FS.

Thanks,

Jerry

George Dewey

Super Anarchist
Charleston, SC
Also, under interests you list "shootings" mind if I ask what that's all about?

I shoot mostly 9mm myself, got a Sig Sauer P226 and a Beretta 92FS.

Thanks,

Jerry
Sigs are the BEST. PISTOLS. EVER. My favorite is the 228, no longer in production but still pretty much available. If you don't have one yet, get one while you can!

HR'FH

loch lomond
We r in the mud because we r a beachable cat . and we damaged the FH at the water line with the dive platform On the small boat.towing it in heavy ruff currents when the headfoil split. The CG broke our windless and anchor.

I recall an HRFH post stating that the vessel was forced to relocate yesterday. Not so for the boat remains mud bound.

FH Mudbug 08112013.JPG

Surely any reasonable naval architect or marine engineer will run, not walk, away from any involvement with the FH. There is simply too much liability risk for the minor income one may earn. Especially here in California where lawsuits are so abundant.

Update - notice the red water color. Has anyone gone missing lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

fairlane

We r in the mud because we r a beachable cat . and we damaged the FH at the water line with the dive platform On the small boat.towing it in heavy ruff currents when the headfoil split. The CG broke our windless and anchor.
What did the Coast Guard do to break your windlass and anchor?

HR'FH

loch lomond
When the foil split we dropped anchor.we were in fast current the anchors one 30 and a 40 with 75 ft of 3/8 between took hold on the side of a deep water channel.i told the CG to tow us back the way we came.but they refused ,insisting on wenching up the anchors it drift toward china camp .breaking the wench and the 30lb er.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Nautical terms:

Windless: a condition in the doldrums

Windlass: an anchor winch

Anchor wench: the beer wench, when you send her to pull the anchor

Backing plate: something I want to see a picture of from FH.

europaflyer

London
HR'FH, you don't seem interested in showing us any pictures of the FH so we can give you help in improving the structure or fittings (you have my email address if you change your mind). That's fine. Could you tell us please what help/advice you do want? Because I reckon you do realise you're in a bit of trouble, and you are looking for help. You just don't seem very good at actually asking for it... :)

Latest posts