65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
U said it couldn't b launched .then it would break up when it hit water.who realy gives half a shit what your opinion is anymore.
Mike/Jimmy,

You have a boat that does not steer, has no means of propulsion, has a rig that is completely untested, has no dagger boards, and is made from material that is completely wrong. You have absolutely no experience sailing in the Bay, or in open water, or handling a large vessel of any kind. You have no safety equipment, you do not have communication equipment, and you don't have navigational equipment or the experience to use them.

Do you honestly believe you are going to be able to sail to Hawaii safely and without incident?

jerryj2me

Super Anarchist
Guys - As shown here, he is not going to listen and is not willing to take advice.

Pointing out "personality disorder types" will do nothing but further alienate him.

("Therapy" care to pitch in your educated commentary?)

Watch and wait is about all we got, I don't think its going to make it out of the shoal draft regions of the bay, so hopefully nobody gets killed.

If he does get to open water, hopefully hes got a handheld and knows what channel 16 is for.

CyberBOB

Anarchist
We rnt concerned with phycobabble bullshit.iv had a lawyer swore a wood boat would sink in Florida.wow
so much more confused by this statement than any previous HR posts.
"We are not concerned with psycho-babble bullshit. I've had a lawyer from Florida swear that my wood boat will sink. Wow."
I miss Snaggs...

Last edited by a moderator:

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
Nah, it's the Rod and the Viking all right, verified by Spoffo.

I'm thinking it's all over but the shouting by Thursday unless he can make it to the Delta.
When did Spoffo confirm it was Rod and his son? I saw a photo that was sent supposedly to a forum member.

I read how typing on a phone is so difficult. I see different spelling and punctuation errors. Some that should NEVER come up if a phone is being used to write stuff to the forum. How is it that there is no space after a period. How is it that the autocorrect is not kicking in? I am still a doubter. Although.. I must congratulate the person who sent the photo.. Pretty damn good. Easy to fake EXIF etc... and the background is so damn good. But the language and the errors that appear and are NOT consistent... quite a problem...

Excellent attempt... but.. let us stop the BS.

(for spelling errors, a good example is dont and don't. Both forms appear...)

Last edited by a moderator:

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself

I'm thinking it's all over but the shouting by Thursday unless he can make it to the Delta.
When did Spoffo confirm it was Rod and his son? I saw a photo that was sent supposedly to a forum member.

I read how typing on a phone is so difficult. I see different spelling and punctuation errors. Some that should NEVER come up if a phone is being used to write stuff to the forum. How is it that there is no space after a period. How is it that the autocorrect is not kicking in? I am still a doubter. Although.. I must congratulate the person who sent the photo.. Pretty damn good. Easy to fake EXIF etc... and the background is so damn good. But the language and the errors that appear and are NOT consistent... quite a problem...

Both HR and Viking are using the phone. It's not always the same person, hence the spelling and grammar differences.

Thing1

Australia
+1 on trolling.

Only thing that will convince me are recent photos of the coast guard's damage and an interior shot with HR and a paper.

And if it is HR/Family, they are trolling anyway.

nos4r2

UK
I know this site exploits others for the purpose of entertainment.its too bad u don't have the hole picture.
Dude, give us the whole picture :)

I have what I think is a sensible question for you. Feel free to tell me to f*ck off. I agree with you, some of this lot are just plain rude.

Did the swim platform of the Bayliner get damaged when it hit your hull? If not, does it not worry you that a small Bayliner is stronger than your hull?

hard aground

Super Anarchist
I know this site exploits others for the purpose of entertainment.its too bad u don't have the hole picture.
I have a hole picture. I'm even willing to share:

Guatemala_sinkhole.jpg

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
Which really begs the question... why are you posting, if not for your own entertainment?

(BTW, like the "hole" reference... i.e., the hole we all throw money into.)

Go back and read - HR quoted a conversation he and Spoffo had, Spoffo confirmed it. He's real.