65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Therapy

W FL
Does a shoping cart damage a lifted four weel drive when it rolls into the door?
Not really.

But then who is devining defining damage?

Guys - As shown here, he is not going to listen and is not willing to take advice.

Pointing out "personality disorder types" will do nothing but further alienate him.

("Therapy" care to pitch in your educated commentary?)

Watch and wait is about all we got, I don't think its going to make it out of the shoal draft regions of the bay, so hopefully nobody gets killed.

If he does get to open water, hopefully hes got a handheld and knows what channel 16 is for.
I would tend to agree. Poking the like with a mirror doesn't, hasn't and won't work.

If, indeed this is not a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timo42

Super Anarchist
Nah, it's the Rod and the Viking all right, verified by Spoffo.

I'm thinking it's all over but the shouting by Thursday unless he can make it to the Delta.
When did Spoffo confirm it was Rod and his son? I saw a photo that was sent supposedly to a forum member.I read how typing on a phone is so difficult. I see different spelling and punctuation errors. Some that should NEVER come up if a phone is being used to write stuff to the forum. How is it that there is no space after a period. How is it that the autocorrect is not kicking in? I am still a doubter. Although.. I must congratulate the person who sent the photo.. Pretty damn good. Easy to fake EXIF etc... and the background is so damn good. But the language and the errors that appear and are NOT consistent... quite a problem...

Excellent attempt... but.. let us stop the BS.

(for spelling errors, a good example is dont and don't. Both forms appear...)
Go back and read - HR quoted a conversation he and Spoffo had, Spoffo confirmed it. He's real.
That was meuritt in post #4681, who visited the boat in a dinghy - not Spoffo:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=126442&p=4249362
Right, my bad, I blame it on the rum.

HR'FH

loch lomond
The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.

jerryj2me

Super Anarchist
Does a shoping cart damage a lifted four weel drive when it rolls into the door?
Not really.

But then who is devining defining damage?

>Guys - As shown here, he is not going to listen and is not willing to take advice.

Pointing out "personality disorder types" will do nothing but further alienate him.

("Therapy" care to pitch in your educated commentary?)

Watch and wait is about all we got, I don't think its going to make it out of the shoal draft regions of the bay, so hopefully nobody gets killed.

If he does get to open water, hopefully hes got a handheld and knows what channel 16 is for.
I would tend to agree. Poking the like with a mirror doesn't, hasn't and won't work.

If, indeed this is not a troll.
Between the picture postings and the repetitive attempts at gathering peer approval, I think this ones real. Most trolls take a quick dump and watch the aftermath. This one doesn't like that what he perceives as a body of peers disapprove of his work.

jerryj2me

Super Anarchist
The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.
READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY SA's

NOW HE'S MAKING THREATS AND HAS TALKED ABOUT SHOOTING

WORK ON THE PREMISE THAT THIS GUY IS ARMED AND PROBABLY IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION.

And yeah, I know when I am shouting.

well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Mr. Hot, Guy has extensive experience in the field of "HP Induced Sailing" having been CEO of the AC Team Murrelet syndicate in Valencia. Guy would love to extend his services to your project. Compensation can be discussed at a later date.

Also, Guy wishes to inquire of the status of this captivating waif pictured below. Is she Mrs. Hot? Can she be had without much fuss? Mrs. Frank has gone frigid and Guy's blood boils!

Cheers and Huzzah to the crew of Le Voler Hawaïenne!!

attachicon.gif
Mrs Hot.jpg
tis a shame the bulk of the idiots reading this thread are unaware of Mr. Guy's stature in this community

Huzzah indeed, Mr. Guy
HUZZAH !!

Some of us remember Mr. Guy from back in the good ol' days of SA... even though we've tried hard to kill the brain cells containing these memories...

FB- Doug
one of my original backers

Oh the Party's = all the "Red Vines" you could ever want

And girls from HelliFax who we called "Windy's" so you wouldn't know that they Blow (yet still know)

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Uh oh

I'm tellin teacher !!

Hey there Hot Rod, if you're out on the water I'm not sure the Army is what you really want to get all bad with. Might wanna try the Navy instead

... ... ...

Between the picture postings and the repetitive attempts at gathering peer approval, I think this ones real. Most trolls take a quick dump and watch the aftermath. This one doesn't like that what he perceives as a body of peers disapprove of his work.
Right. I am doubtful, but what does it hurt to play along?

FB- Doug

Last edited by a moderator:

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
HR'FH: I'm curious how the diagonal pole between the masts is to be used. Can it support cargo, or lift a dinghy on deck? Or is it a whisker pole, used to hold out a sail when going downwind?

Latest posts