65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

ramwel2010

Anarchist
The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.
READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY SA's

NOW HE'S MAKING THREATS AND HAS TALKED ABOUT SHOOTING

WORK ON THE PREMISE THAT THIS GUY IS ARMED AND PROBABLY IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION.

And yeah, I know when I am shouting.
you need to settle down. go outside. take a walk. at some point you will regain the ability to see internet vs real life again.

jerryj2me

Super Anarchist
The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.

WORK ON THE PREMISE THAT THIS GUY IS ARMED AND PROBABLY IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION.

you need to settle down. go outside. take a walk. at some point you will regain the ability to see internet vs real life again.
Nah, the psychos come free, but in this case I would worry about some of the SA folks with cameras. Some folks think the internet is reality unfortunately.

Bill E Goat

Super Anarchist
Sydney
What he really wanted to say

"What's the matter, boy? I bet you can squeal. I bet you can squeal like a pig. Let's squeal. Squeal now. Squeal"

UmmmmI think HR's inviting lookie loo's over for sum MRE's

Ah - Ah - Ah - ARMY Style

Oh ooooo Sexy Lady ............. da - da - da-da dadada

Last edited by a moderator:

Timo42

Super Anarchist

Nah, the psychos come free, but in this case I would worry about some of the SA folks with cameras. Some folks think the internet is reality unfortunately.
I'd have to guess that SA is better armed than the Rod, might even be able to divert a Predator... B)

I am Legion.

HR'FH

loch lomond
Pd said come and get it.i gues they don't think to highly of stalkers or trespass or peeping toms ,they said if i catch u they will hall ur asses off.

Nothing personal.

Let's see you "sail" the same course the AC72 did under the same wind and tide conditions.

If your boat's so great, what are you waiting for?