65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Pete M

Super Anarchist
So Cal
Pd said come and get it.i gues they don't think to highly of stalkers or trespass or peeping toms ,they said if i catch u they will hall ur asses off.
navagable water is free for all in the US - get used to it

but not all water is a free anchorage - get used to that too

Last edited by a moderator:

HR'FH

loch lomond
I think u guys would love a death its the kind of morbid shit u mised out on In life. advice well its only good if it helps. U guys r like a bad sowing circle. I here u say what if something hapens.omg..... it's sapos to . If u guys r helpful.i will give u honorable mention on tv .if not it don't matter .i think thats fair wich is way better than u gave.

Ketchenup said:
Hey Rod, I'm on your side bub, got yer 6. Keep on keepin' on and dam the torpedoes. Don't lissen to any of these guys, they're mostly a bunch a meanies who really don't know half what you do. If you ever sail up the coast to Oregon, we have a spot for you to anchor as long as you want. You're enjoying yotting at it's finest right now on your own fine boat, so that's sumthing! Navigation stuff is mainly just for sissies, you have a smart fone, right? You might want to take a radio along, maybe one of those special ones just for boats, in case you get out of cell range out there, that's all the safety stuff you need. I got one that works most of the time, or at least some of the time, you can have it for free. Pieces of the boat will probably float long enough for those dum 3 star coasties to get to you if anything bad happens, so don't worry, be happy!
Yotting. What the fuck?

U guys still don't get it.u have been misinformed.and may wind up arrested.HR
237_quizzical.jpg
Anybody called him a "Grifter" yet?
Okay - here's what I don't get. Hot Rod has built a really crappy boat - few but Hot Rod will argue that, and not very succinctly at that. But why the pissing match to see who is the biggest asshole. Sloop jon B from Vancouver claims to be a sailor yet spends am entire summer weekend on the computer disparaging someone he doesn't know. Silent Bob thinks its useful to add jokes about black people on welfare to the discussion. Boston1 (along with lots of others) spends days boosting his self esteem by putting down anyone who has anything to do with FH. Most of the shit you guys are laughing at - the welfare, living off the gubment, etc is crap you have forgotten that you made up and now accept as fact.

Yeah, his boat is going to break up, but I'll say this for him - I don't think he's the kind of guy that would spend hour after hour sitting at a computer making fun of others efforts, however misguided. Fucked up as it may be - he's got a life. Not so sure about some of you.

Thing1

Australia
For Fucks sake HR, NO ONE HERE WANTS A TRAGEDY.

You've had loads offers of sensible advice, for a long time now. Good advice only helps if it is listened to.

Good night!!!

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
237_quizzical.jpg
Okay - here's what I don't get. Hot Rod has built a really crappy boat - few but Hot Rod will argue that, and not very succinctly at that. But why the pissing match to see who is the biggest asshole. Sloop jon B from Vancouver claims to be a sailor yet spends am entire summer weekend on the computer disparaging someone he doesn't know. Silent Bob thinks its useful to add jokes about black people on welfare to the discussion. Boston1 (along with lots of others) spends days boosting his self esteem by putting down anyone who has anything to do with FH. Most of the shit you guys are laughing at - the welfare, living off the gubment, etc is crap you have forgotten that you made up and now accept as fact.
Yeah, his boat is going to break up, but I'll say this for him - I don't think he's the kind of guy that would spend hour after hour sitting at a computer making fun of others efforts, however misguided. Fucked up as it may be - he's got a life. Not so sure about some of you.
Do you know why black men smell bad?

So blind people can hate them too!

STFU!

durundal

Seattle
"Fucked up as it may be - he's got a life. Not so sure about some of you."

Hey, I'm just waiting for the bottom paint to dry so I can go out another coat on in a couple hours. Only took 45 minutes to roll out, don't even want to try and add up the goddamned fairing/sanding prep time for that... Awlgrip next weekend maybe.

HR'FH, if you're only a few days from heading out here's an article about the San Fracisco bar that might be of interest: http://coastsidefishingclub.com/grey-beard-articles/the-san-francisco-bar/

237_quizzical.jpg

STFU!
I rest my case.

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
If all,most.or some of it were true .i wouldn't go.
OK, Let me make this easy.

1) I can steer the boat.

2) The boat can be motored or sailed.

3) The boat can sail upwind.

4) The boat does not leak and the wood is completely dry.

5) I have experience sailing is open ocean or rough water conditions

6) I have piloted large sailing vessels before

7) I have safety equipment for offshore sailing

8) I will be able to communicate from anywhere in the Pacific.

9) I have navigation equipment and know how to use it.

10) I have a fundamental understanding of marine weather.

Which statements above are true?
I'll take your silence as "None of the above."

The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.
READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY SA's

NOW HE'S MAKING THREATS AND HAS TALKED ABOUT SHOOTING

WORK ON THE PREMISE THAT THIS GUY IS ARMED AND PROBABLY IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION.

And yeah, I know when I am shouting.
yeah, I noticed that, and as the only person to visit and take pictures, and have a brief, but verifiable conversation with them, I am taking this rather personally. I may contact the police myself, this is ridiculous. HR/Viking there better be a retraction or there will be problems, but not from me.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
237_quizzical.jpg

If you knew anything about my personal circumstances you might understand instead of assuming I am stuck in my mothers basement on the net. I also notice that you are here so?????

237_quizzical.jpg

If you knew anything about my personal circumstances you might understand instead of assuming I am stuck in my mothers basement on the net. I also notice that you are here so?????
I know nothing of your personal circumstances, only your unnecessary personal attacks. And FWIW while you were hammering on Hot Rod and family in Mom's basement all weekend, I was sailing with my kid. But I do like to read about this train wreck in the evening if my personal circumstances permit.

mikewof

mikewof
HR, I don't know if you know who Mr. Perry is, but if he's telling you to HTFU and get to work and make your floating dream function, well, that's advice to heed. Plus, success is always the best revenge. And, if you don't succeed chasing a dream you can at least tell all the naysayers that at least you gave it a shot. (Withholding all personal opinions of FH for the duration of this message...)
Damn straight. It's like having Bill Wyman tell you tune your fucking bass and get out on stage. Every person on here can call you a fucknut, but you've got BOB FREAKING PERRY pulling for you, so do what you have to do and either make it work or get wet trying.

HR'FH

loch lomond
Sometime they should just get in the box.no life........ no one would even notice..... or get off ur ass and do something ....if its good for someone else and unlawful even better

George Dewey

Super Anarchist
Charleston, SC
Pd said come and get it.i gues they don't think to highly of stalkers or trespass or peeping toms ,they said if i catch u they will hall ur asses off.

Nothing personal.
Um, you do realize that you're on the bay, stuck in the mud? Exactly where does the trespassing come into play? And how were you fixen to "catch" someone? Your giant barge is stuck, and your bayliner is broken. Maybe the tender and the shovel? Dude, seriously, think it through...

mikewof

mikewof
The next time ii c u assholes floatin near my yacht pd said i can swamp ur ass with my broke down bayliner u fucks .we gona hav so fun boy. If ii can get permission iill share some reg army with ya.
READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY SA's

NOW HE'S MAKING THREATS AND HAS TALKED ABOUT SHOOTING

WORK ON THE PREMISE THAT THIS GUY IS ARMED AND PROBABLY IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION.

And yeah, I know when I am shouting.
yeah, I noticed that, and as the only person to visit and take pictures, and have a brief, but verifiable conversation with them, I am taking this rather personally. I may contact the police myself, this is ridiculous. HR/Viking there better be a retraction or there will be problems, but not from me.
Let's not go off the edge here. He's just not used to spit and bile of this place and it can make a person upset.

Nobody is going to hurt anyone, especially not the FH crew, they have their hands full now. He's here, he's talking with us, the experts on this place are going to help him until those hulls cave in.

FH crew, here's a little something to pick up your spirits ...

1068000587_49d98a9f7d_o.jpg

See, this site can be quite soothing!

I'm with meruitt. Common sense tells me that the local PD never authorized HR to use violence to solve his perceived problems. His yacht is oh so clearly an attractive nuisance inviting people to go look at it. At this he has succeeded. Time will tell if he has done more.

Oh, and given that fixing the many boat issues takes time, are you truly sure HR has the time to post so often?

ProaSailor

dreaming my life away...
Oregon

STFU!
I rest my case.
Jury agrees with the prosecution; the accused are guilty on all charges. Especially the idiotic racist bullshit. What a total dick, silent bob, Is that what passes for humor in New Jersey? You really think that's funny? Ignore for you, dip shit.