65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

durundal

Seattle
http://www.co.marin.ca.us/depts/SO/bklog/XMLProj/BookResults.asp

Name

LANE, JAMES JOAN Orig Booking Date 8/12/2013 2:00:00 PM Address SAN RAFAEL CA Latest Charge Date 8/12/2013 2:06:00 PM Sex M Arrest Date 8/12/2013 1:30:00 PM Date of Birth 6/22/1961 Arrest Agency San Rafael PD Occupation RETIRED Arrest Location 110 LOCH LOMAND DR Height 5' 10" Hair Color BRO Weight 175 Eye Color BRO Jail Id P00207030 Charges Bail Charge Authority 14601.1(A) VC Drive with suspended license M $11,000.00 Foreign Warrant/Hold 14601.1(A) VC Drive with suspended license M $11,000.00 Foreign Warrant/Hold 24601 VC License plate lamp on veh I Foreign Warrant/Hold 24601 VC License plate lamp on veh I Foreign Warrant/Hold 40508(A) VC Failure to appear M Foreign Warrant/Hold 40508(A) VC Failure to appear M Foreign Warrant/Hold

Dirc

Heeee hawwww

this threadnaught is just proving perpetual motion devices exist! I was trying to catch up after the weekend (and yes, I was out windsurfing; purest form of sailing imho) And the page count literally was growing all day :)

someone should find out the public arrest info since it should be available right? But honestly, if it was just a fight cuz he lost his temper, they won't hold him in jail. They'll make him swear to show up for court or something, but maybe require a somewhat small bond and let him go.

Thats assuming its just a basic charge of assault. Who knows what really happened?

EDIT: oh snap! I just saw it, and it seems they have him for a bunch of outstanding stuff?? failing to appear is a bad thing, he won't be getting out soon I think

Last edited by a moderator:
since there was no retraction made, I have just reported the threat made by HR. I was asked to send the actual post and SA's url to this thread, which I have done. If I hear anything further I shall let you all know. The San Rafael police boat may be giving him a visit soon.

meuritt
C'mon Meuritt, don't start that bullshit, that's Busch League. Let the guy be, last thing he needs is a bunch of cops fucking with him.
Actually, I think he craves attention, and a police visit would just be more attention.

Looks like he got that attention. Dammit son, getting absolutely arrested sucks. Think he mixed it up with Meuritt??? Quite an unfortunate, unexpected turn of events.

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
http://www.co.marin.ca.us/depts/SO/bklog/XMLProj/BookResults.asp

Name

LANE, JAMES JOAN Orig Booking Date 8/12/2013 2:00:00 PM Address SAN RAFAEL CA Latest Charge Date 8/12/2013 2:06:00 PM Sex M Arrest Date 8/12/2013 1:30:00 PM Date of Birth 6/22/1961 Arrest Agency San Rafael PD Occupation RETIRED Arrest Location 110 LOCH LOMAND DR Height 5' 10" Hair Color BRO Weight 175 Eye Color BRO Jail Id P00207030 Charges Bail Charge Authority 14601.1(A) VC Drive with suspended license M $11,000.00 Foreign Warrant/Hold 14601.1(A) VC Drive with suspended license M $11,000.00 Foreign Warrant/Hold 24601 VC License plate lamp on veh I Foreign Warrant/Hold 24601 VC License plate lamp on veh I Foreign Warrant/Hold 40508(A) VC Failure to appear M Foreign Warrant/Hold 40508(A) VC Failure to appear M Foreign Warrant/Hold
This is insane... unbelievable... A movie SHOULD be made.....

durundal

Seattle
It's not clear to me if the arrest charges listed are outstanding bench warrants and the actual event that brought the PD to him is yet to be listed as a charge or if it was just because of the bench warrants.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
Foreign warrant/hold Failure to appear

By this, I assume foreign to the arresting PD, right? Not like foreign country. Do we have more of the "hole picture" now? Interesting.

Truth may yet be stranger than fiction.

Guy, does this mean your romantic interlude and business venture plans are dashed? Desolé, mon frére.

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
It's not clear to me if the arrest charges listed are outstanding bench warrants and the actual event that brought the PD to him is yet to be listed as a charge or if it was just because of the bench warrants.
Looks like Bench Warrants... or the officer did not have a heart to add to his misfortune... :(

My guess is that no charges yet have been brought (if indeed they ever will be) regarding whatever went down in the marina. But they clearly had plenty to arrest him on anyway.

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
This thread is more active than a kid missing his ritalin....

104 user(s) are reading this topic
69 members, 31 guests, 4 anonymous users

h20man, AYC, sailone, silent bob, Kmaz, damn, glorydaze443, redviking, Heavy Metal, Tulosba, Buzby, durundal, furr_ball, Murphness, Guy LeDouche, fairlane, sea jay, Bitter Gnat, FastBottoms, dain bramage, AlienBowman, huntermj, Spoffo, sklompar, jobo, phillysailor, spike, nmacmill01, Sailor90, chrisbitz, Eggie, Dirc, brocksf, TQA, edmsn, wal, Caca Cabeza, Goonda, Luggersailor, Windward, boneboy,hasmat, Grinder, Timo42, SeaFeverish, Blitz, Vee, buzzardsbay105, beefwrangler, superyeadon, Crump's Brother, kiwi22, Filthy, Vadim_go, iclypso, JohnN, Woxbox, cowhidecrockpot, JWBooth, lowside,Hewie, Silverbullet, Catalina 36, kredik, sdfox, iSail, lord_nougat, xyzzy, jr15457