Death Roll

Super Anarchist
Who plays The Viking?
Zac Brown?
Not bad. Does he act? Does it matter? :p
Replace hammer with shovel/paddle:

thor-movie-poster-2011.jpg

med_gallery_100588_742_408359.jpg
OK, who wants to make a T-shirt that says FREE THE ROD with this photo attached? or how about, Hang In There Baby (no wait shoot that's with kittens). This can't be the end of The Saga. Hell, everytime I've got arrested I just kept doing whatever i was a-doing soon as I got out.

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
Ron "the Hedgehog" Jeremy as Hot "Joanie" Rod Lane

Fabio as Michael "Viking" Johnson (hey, gotta give Mike some credit...he was just trying to help his old man)

Dan "rhymes with Drifter" ************ as the fat girlfriend

and Jerry Mathers as...

the Beaver.

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
License plate light bulb? That's some cold shit. WTF? Yeah I know he had other outstandings but what dickhead cop writes a license plate lightbulb ticket in the first place?

I feel bad for Michael and the rest, they're kinda screwed (no, I mean screwed-er than they were before). I hope the cops etc kinda give them a break, see first if the Rod is the only problem child with the whole situation and then help the rest of them out with some options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
How do we know there's a Vacate by Wednesday order? Other than that poorly worded possibly false post from TheViking?

Can the FH just sit in the mud awaiting her noble knight?

nos4r2

UK
License plate light bulb? That's some cold shit. WTF? Yeah I know he had other outstandings but what dickhead cop writes a license plate lightbulb ticket in the first place?
The kind that's been on the receiving end of a tirade like the one he was giving earlier?

Seems to me that HR doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
It's a "Probable Cause" entry. Easier to explain to a judge than "I didn't like the was he looked". Pulled over for a bad light, run his wants and warrants, then slap the cuffs on.

sklompar said:
But hey, at least you got him arrested. You may have saved a life today!
I had a polite conversation with the cop on the patrol boat basically saying HR made threats regarding people on shore and in boats approaching his. I was asked to send the threat and the link to this thread, which I did. I have friends who kayak outside of LL and didn't want them getting hurt, nor anyone else.

I didn't do anything to cause him to (apparently) get into a fight with anyone at LL. While LL is a decent, reasonably well run marina, it does have a few rough looking customers, I walk my dog there regularly, I am no stranger, even if they don't know my name. Who knows if the other party is a reader here, or just had enough of HR over these past two years.

The shootings that make national news happen, in part, because no one calls the person out, or if they do, the authorities ignore the warnings. All I hoped for was a 'talking to', this ending never crossed my mind. But my actions may have saved lives, who knows

Thank you SRPD. BTW, I think was told this was not a boat day for the officer I talked to, so I may have had nothing at all to do with the police being involved today.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
FFfffuuuuuucccccckkkkk... I really wanted to see her sail, sink and otherwise do something better than weedo.....