While you are setting things straight:To set things straight HR didn't threaten to shoot anyone the people on this page brought up shootings
1) how thick is the skin on the hull?
2) what is your frame and stringer spacing?
3) what are the frame dimensions? By that i mean sided and molded dimensions. If you don't know what that means, look it up.
4) how is the skin fastened to the frames and stringers?
5) and finally, why didn't you think to bend the plywood? Bending ply into conical and cylindrical shapes really stiffens it up.