65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Timo42

Super Anarchist
OutOfControl01 said:
"...go back and delete previous posts, which lowers his total post count."

"You see Woody, even if you win you're still retarded."

WhoaTed, are you sure about that?

I show 5 posts under my avatar but you can only find this one if you search my profile.

Maybe Da-Woody is not as retarded as you claim.
You must be new here. :rolleyes:

I guess it couldn't hurt to have a placeholder stashed away... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterMoon

Super Anarchist
If anyone had not already made up their mind that this thread has jumped the shark, all this talk about deleting posts should effectively dispel any lingering doubts.

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
So it has come to this.

James "Hot Rod" Lane has effectively eluded us and vanished into wherever.

If you put in twin 454s rebored to 468 cid to make the Flyin' Hawaian into a power cat (no doubt HR could re-engineer the boat for the added load of engines and long-distance tankage), and added enough guns to make her into a "Peace Ship", what would be the proper PHRF rating for the FH to compete in the Newport-Ensenada (cruising/"power boat" division)?

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
If you put in twin 454s rebored to 468 cid to make the Flyin' Hawaian into a power cat (no doubt HR could re-engineer the boat for the added load of engines and long-distance tankage), and added enough guns to make her into a "Peace Ship", what would be the proper PHRF rating for the FH to compete in the Newport-Ensenada (cruising/"power boat" division)?
Maybe the Whale Wars guys would buy it then. THey could name it "THE ROD" after the builder of course..... Friggin japs would have no idea what is coming for them.......

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Windward

Super Anarchist