65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
I just don't see any need for insults. It's not even entertaining.

I think most people on this board agree the construction of Flyin' Hawaiian is not sea-worthy.

Fine. Let its life run its course. No need to keep picking away at the boat or its builders.

The family has had its issues and they've learned to keep a low profile. If you were the target of all the weird stuff that's been posted here and elsewhere, I think you would likewise develop a defensive attitude toward the paparazzi. Unless you're bringing them some winches or ground tackle, just back off and allow them the common courtesy of a little privacy.

I think from the moment they were pushed into a premature launch date they have been fighting an uphill battle. Part of that battle comes from poor choices of design and construction but most of the problems so far have been very typical of under-funded 1st-time boat owners everywhere. I have no doubt that the realities of maintaining a boat have left them a little shell-shocked -- jumping from fixing one problem to fixing the next.

I'm as curious as anyone to see how this will all end but I see no need to personally involve myself in the family's difficulties. Unless I can come up with some hardware for them I'm going to leave them in peace.

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
I just don't see any need for insults. It's not even entertaining.

I think most people on this board agree the construction of Flyin' Hawaiian is not sea-worthy.

Fine. Let its life run its course. No need to keep picking away at the boat or its builders.

The family has had its issues and they've learned to keep a low profile. If you were the target of all the weird stuff that's been posted here and elsewhere, I think you would likewise develop a defensive attitude toward the paparazzi. Unless you're bringing them some winches or ground tackle, just back off and allow them the common courtesy of a little privacy.

I think from the moment they were pushed into a premature launch date they have been fighting an uphill battle. Part of that battle comes from poor choices of design and construction but most of the problems so far have been very typical of under-funded 1st-time boat owners everywhere. I have no doubt that the realities of maintaining a boat have left them a little shell-shocked -- jumping from fixing one problem to fixing the next.

I'm as curious as anyone to see how this will all end but I see no need to personally involve myself in the family's difficulties. Unless I can come up with some hardware for them I'm going to leave them in peace.
+1

S-E I concur

And actually thinking about bringing them a Care Package whilst in the area next week

But I don't know what would be useful to them

we kinda owe them a little something for all the Laughs they have provided

No One on here has what they Really Need (an Everything)

But I'm also thinking about just giving them sum Room

Like about 5,682' or so

I dunno ??

Therapy

W FL
S-E I concur

And actually thinking about bringing them a Care Package whilst in the area next week

Like about 5,682' or so

I dunno ??
After all your shit here you say this? GMAFB.

S-E I concur

Like about 5,682' or so

I dunno ??
After all your shit here you say this? GMAFB.

Yes and your point ??

I Never had wished any Bad Luck on any of them

They are their Own Bad Luck

They should all be back on land with the FH behind them by now

No It's their Bad Luck for it to drag on till some Shitty COLD Night

But If I could find something to bring them to help pass the time

OR if "Mom" is on-board something to help her

"REALLY"

And I'll still try to be the first to Laugh at them next time they do something another thing STUPID

Hay I just found on Craigslist a VHS Tape of the 2013 charger preseason highlights

looks like about 2 wraps around the white spool when rewound

they can have all my old charger shit too - keep them warm should they go to Oakland :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

TQA

Super Anarchist
Caribbean
The care package needs to include an anchor.

A BIG ANCHOR.

Never mind how rusty it is a big anchor is essential to the FH's survival.

Or a lead to where he can get one for a low price.

NB the 3000lb one SF Craigslist is overkill and will definitely fuck his windlass.

And I stoped posting regular when he started posting a lot
says a fucking nOOb w 11 posts :lol:

dockrat

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boating

CowboyKell

Super Anarchist
Woody...............Just tone it back a bit at least. You are not nearly as humorous as you think you are. While I'm sure you giggle to yourself with every post you make the rest of us are just annoyed. Your vision of what this forum should be and everyone else's are two completely different things.

Just because you have been around since the dinosaurs, live in "Dago", hang out at the club and know Scooter doesn't make you the cool kid.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Woody is woody, live with it, if ya don't like it don't read it yada yada yada. Do you realize how many times he has been told exactly what you are saying?? Think of him as the semi houmorus drunk uncle at thanksgiving. After a few beers he grows on ya.... and you have to feel for him on the chargers thing.. My god they suck..... ;)

CowboyKell

Super Anarchist
Woody is woody, live with it, if ya don't like it don't read it yada yada yada. Do you realize how many times he has been told exactly what you are saying?? Think of him as the semi houmorus drunk uncle at thanksgiving. After a few beers he grows on ya.... and you have to feel for him on the chargers thing.. My god they suck..... ;)
It usually works, both on here and in person. Albeit only for a while.