65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

okay,so now that it's all clear that FH is the real deal,there should be no problem for one of his new buddies,'Jerry' or 'sandcrab' or whoever to drop by the FH and get some new pics,,perhaps take along a current newspaper,,show the pics are fresh...

,,,you're trying to help the guy,,,I'll bet a bit of genuine authenticity would go a LONG way!!!

...pics,or it's not happening <_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Why do you guys waste your time? I find it hard to see that this thread gets as much attention as the AC Cup threads!

Sand crab

Montana

okay,so now that it's all clear that FH is the real deal,there should be no problem for one of his new buddies,'Jerry' or 'sandcrab' or whoever to drop by the FH and get some new pics,,perhaps take along a current newspaper,,show the pics are fresh...

,,,you're trying to help the guy,,,I'll bet a bit of genuine authenticity would go a LONG way!!!

...pics,or it's not happening <_<
Can you let me borrow your telephoto lens. I'm in Montana.

TQA

Super Anarchist
Caribbean
Hi Hotrod. Like many others I was a doubter but as you solved the problems and got her into the water you turned me into a believer.

But as other have said your number one priority is to get a bigger anchor. I am a live aboard on a 45 footer and I have bigger anchors on all chain than you.

You need something around 80 lbs to 120lbs with some 7/16th or 1/2 inch chain. You are into small ship territory not yacht sizes.

Cmon guys is there anyone around San Francisco who knows of some rusty old BIG anchor with a bit of chain that would do for the winter.

Would it be worth his while to talk to the guys who run the Raccoon? They will know about scrap/recycling yards.

HR'FH

loch lomond
I thought sockpuppets were for circle jurking. I said I don't text well .some here text like teen age girls. I said I'm not posting pics. At all. Who cares about security.this has nothing to do with money.It's used to be free web but now u buy it.yes I've been posting a bit,so ,its rare that I have time.

Timo42

Super Anarchist
Porch:

Glass weave texture:

More glass weave/wiring:

Damage by left steps:

View to west:

I'll leave it at that.
In a snowstorm? :huh:

You have to put the pics on photobucket or something, you can't upload directly from your computer in GA.

<edit> Nevermind, forgot where I was. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

dockrat

san refeal
Let's see these pics u claim to have been onboard but no further than the back deck and not gone inside and the bike was not present the only time the bike was not onboard is while at dock

For you assholes screaming prove it, prove it, you're a sock puppet, no - you're a sockpuppet, etc etc etc. there are 2 possibilities:

1. It is really HR et al, in which case he has no reason to prove anything to you posers given the way he's been treated by many of you yoyos. And FB Doug etc your bleating that you're only trying to help is pathetic ATC.

or

2. It isn't HR et al, in which case he is laughing at you getting your shorts in a knot and having a pissing match about who's real and who is not.

In either case HR et al are having a good laugh about it and you guys are the butt of the joke.

Latest posts