65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

After all of that I hereby declare this thread officially dead...

Or should I say, Dried up.
Got me going for a minute. I thot I'd been sucked back into The Cruiser's Forum.

I get smacked around there all the time by the mods.

BTW, here on Whidbey Island, we have some of the best water on the whole island, although after a month's vacation on the boat, I long for the product of my Spectra watermaker.

kadyca

Super Anarchist
News from Richardson Bay, looks like the bottom of the FH will have lots of new visitors and growth attached to it:

http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/They-re-back-the-bay-s-herring-hordes-return-5129443.php

Maybe HR can make some money by catching lots of em to fund further repairs and renovations.

I recall a couple of years back when we went out for a race one day and couldn't for the life of us figure out why we were at least a full one knot slower at all points of sail than the day before.

Turns out the herring had come in the night before, and the whole bottom of the boat was covered in roe over night. That stuff is seriously sticky. Took quite a bit of effort to scrape it off the bottom that evening.

U20guy2

Super Anarchist
News from Richardson Bay, looks like the bottom of the FH will have lots of new visitors and growth attached to it:

http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/They-re-back-the-bay-s-herring-hordes-return-5129443.php

Maybe HR can make some money by catching lots of em to fund further repairs and renovations.

I recall a couple of years back when we went out for a race one day and couldn't for the life of us figure out why we were at least a full one knot slower at all points of sail than the day before.

Turns out the herring had come in the night before, and the whole bottom of the boat was covered in roe over night. That stuff is seriously sticky. Took quite a bit of effort to scrape it off the bottom that evening.
This would probably add a few more months to the life of the CDX could be a good thing.

U20guy2

Super Anarchist
Who's roe-ing your boat?

Fish

Fish who?

Fish doesn't have a name

What do you mean he doesn't have a name?

So Fish is roe-ing your boat?

No!

Oh one could have so much fun with this. Friday with a sick kid home sucks....

U20guy2

Super Anarchist
Who's roe-ing your boat?

Fish

Fish who?

Fish doesn't have a name

No!

^^^^ YES & now you are pretty much obliged to post sum Tits as you said Friday ^^^^
Umm yea like posting tits while your 4yr old daughter hacks up a lung on the futon behind you - not really going to happen sorry.

Who's roe-ing your boat?

Fish

Fish who?

Fish doesn't have a name

No!

^^^^ YES & now you are pretty much obliged to post sum Tits as you said Friday ^^^^
Umm yea like posting tits while your 4yr old daughter hacks up a lung on the futon behind you - not really going to happen sorry.
"FRIDAY" VIOLATION !!!!!!!! give your self 4 warning points :angry:

I didn't make the rules :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Windward

Super Anarchist
I think Woody is simply bored.

Its almost 4... Go grab a beer and step away from the computer/phone.

And have a great weekend all!

1524741_699294420104424_1745899961_n.jpg

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
Everything's groovy until someone quotes Woody.

If you really feel the need to reply to him, please spare the rest of us and DON'T QUOTE HIM...kinda kills the point of us putting him on ignore.

Dig?