65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Mrs. Hot

attachicon.gif
9803.jpg
Makes it look like they are not talking.
might be giving Guy a Lappie B)

kadyca

Super Anarchist
It looked like they were were talking on cell phones simultaneously
OK, so who wants to take a guess at the conversation. I can sort of imagine what Mrs. Hot might be saying to one of her friends: "Jeezus, I wish I could get off of this fucking pos boat."

I'm sure some of you all could come up with some much wittier thought bubbles.

Binnacle Bat

Wow, i forget about the size of the monstrosity until you see people on it. It must have near 8' headroom !

As to the starboard hull being lower in the water, is that just a bit of swell on the beam on shot cause it appears pretty good on the stern shot.

and ouch !

attachicon.gif
tumblr_mzeumbWVAM1rwbsl5o1_500.jpg
Of course the FW has 8' of headroom.

Houses have 8' of headroom don't they?
They do indeed often have 8' of headroom, unless the joists are undersized, in which case mileage will vary.

Allan

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
it looks like they are both ringing their lawyers: "What do you mean I have to give her 60%..... why cant I give her 100% ? I want another lawyer NOW...

Last edited by a moderator:

couchsurfer

Super Anarchist
NA westcoast
OK, so who wants to take a guess at the conversation. I can sort of imagine what Mrs. Hot might be saying to one of her friends: "Jeezus, I wish I could get off of this fucking pos boat."

...''I -told- him to build an i550........he'd fit right in!'' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
He"s thinking:

When you are living off the grid, in Winter, there is nothing worse than taking a quiet piss over the side and looking around, and copping an eyeful of your mum doing the same.... Damn, Ive really got to fix that broken and full crapper somehow....

She"s thinking:

No way is that son of mine going to sneak up on me and push me off the boat again while Im taking a piss. It was funny the first six times, but now, you stay in your assigned pissing

position son. I got a bead on ya.

Hes thinking:

Dammit mum will ya take that laser red spot off my shirt, Im tryin to piss over here.

...''I -told- him to build an i550........he'd fit right in!'' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you must mean i5150

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Super Anarchist
He"s thinking:

When you are living off the grid, in Winter, there is nothing worse than taking a quiet piss over the side and looking around, and copping an eyeful of your mum doing the same.... Damn, Ive really got to fix that broken and full crapper somehow....

She"s thinking:

No way is that son of mine going to sneak up on me and push me off the boat again while Im taking a piss. It was funny the first six times, but now, you stay in your assigned pissing

position son. I got a bead on ya.

Hes thinking:

Dammit mum will ya take that laser red spot off my shirt, Im tryin to piss over here.
Oh sweet jesus...man's sides found escaping into orbit...

kadyca

Super Anarchist
Beautiful day today over on Richardson's Bay. Did a bike ride with the SF Tri Club to kick off the 2014 season starting from Sausalito and doing the Camino Alto to Paradise Loop to Tiburon than back along RB. Was absolutely gorgeous out there.

FH was too far away to get a decent shot with the cell phone camera. So, sorry, no pics.

Latest posts