65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

Call. I see your beaver and raise 4 muffs

attachicon.gif
muffs.jpg
Well played sir. Hmmm, White Trash Circus, related to Rico are you?
If Rico's from Kentucky, we're probably related. Hell most of us are cousins.

Jackdaw

Super Anarchist
Sorry if I messed this... I can't find the Cliff Notes version of this thread.... but...

FH must have a holding tank 'event' coming up at some time, No??

what transpires? inquiring minds need to know.

U20guy2

Super Anarchist
Sorry if I messed this... I can't find the Cliff Notes version of this thread.... but...

FH must have a holding tank 'event' coming up at some time, No??

what transpires? inquiring minds need to know.
The Holding tank may actually be holding the FH up which case you could understand HR's concern for having the Holding tank emptied.

Whatever the situation with the holding tank, the phrase 'big heap of shit' will continue to be associated with the situation for the foreseeable future.

<sigh> I kinda miss the good old days of this thread when we were arguing about plywood grades and motorcycle parts--not to mention ankering techniques and the fate of lil'murray.

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
I miss HR.
If I were James Lane, I would make a point of staying away from this thread. The constant criticism would just wear me down to the point where it seemed like the only way out was to sell the barge.

I imagine things have sort of leveled out for the time being. Mild weather coupled with a permanent ankerage would leave him with time to address minor problems and possibly make plans for the more daunting problems.

I still check in here, waiting for the day that Flyin' Hawaiian goes mobile once again.

Timmys_Trick_Turkey

Super Anarchist
its whittlin weather. He's probably sharpening sticks ostensibly to ram into the rutter steering cable hole leaks in the the transoms, but Mrs HR is nervous. Her laser rifle sight batteries are running flat... Sooner or later, HR will notice the red spot on his forehead is gone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I guess this is the right thread to admit that I bought some floor underlayment at Home Despot for use as cabin top core on an old boat that was given to me. Should be better than the black ooze it is replacing. Today I get to wield my grinder inside a small cabin. There will be a brief interruption to go talk to our accountant about taxes. Two of my favorite activities!

I need a fast forward button on my life.

some dude

Super Anarchist
I guess this is the right thread to admit that I bought some floor underlayment at Home Despot for use as cabin top core on an old boat that was given to me. Should be better than the black ooze it is replacing. Today I get to wield my grinder inside a small cabin. There will be a brief interruption to go talk to our accountant about taxes. Two of my favorite activities!

will you be bringing the grinder to the accountant's? I have a similar procedure coming up, and I'm considering which power tool to bring. last year I just had a pry bar, and it wasn't nearly enough

Sand crab

Montana

will you be bringing the grinder to the accountant's? I have a similar procedure coming up, and I'm considering which power tool to bring. last year I just had a pry bar, and it wasn't nearly enough
Leave the grinder at home. Just bring beer.

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW

Leave the grinder at home. Just bring beer heroin.
Lots and lots of heroin. There are some pains on which alcohol won't even begin to make a dent.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

Leave the grinder at home. Just bring beer.
I'm screwed. My accountant is a black belt who chops concrete in half, and she's a Mormon. I'd just wind up hiring a proctologist to remove the pry bar and beer.

Well, it seems as though we must now await a major storm/wind event (or the sudden and carastrophic explosion of too-long sealed waste tanks) to re-engender some interest in this thread. It would seem that we were ALL incorrect as to

• The ability of this abortion to actually float for longer than ten minutes
  • The amount of CPE (or equivalent) used to waterproof the construction material (it IS still "floating", innit?)
  • The ability of a deck screw to continue to hold the construction material together despite the high seas encountedred in the transit to Hawai.... Oh. Wait. Sorry. nevvamind
  • The longevity of the many and varied sock puppets who tried manfully to defend HizZonner Da Bitah.

I still wanna know where he got the locomotive wheels!

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Well, it seems as though we must now await a major storm/wind event (or the sudden and carastrophic explosion of too-long sealed waste tanks) to re-engender some interest in this thread. It would seem that we were ALL incorrect as to

• The ability of this abortion to actually float for longer than ten minutes
  • The amount of CPE (or equivalent) used to waterproof the construction material (it IS still "floating", innit?)
  • The ability of a deck screw to continue to hold the construction material together despite the high seas encountedred in the transit to Hawai.... Oh. Wait. Sorry. nevvamind
  • The longevity of the many and varied sock puppets who tried manfully to defend HizZonner Da Bitah.

I still wanna know where he got the locomotive wheels!
Dunno but he said something about dragging them.

FB- Doug