Super Anarchist
NA westcoast

tomasis

Anarchist
screenshot_3.jpg

George Dewey

Super Anarchist
Charleston, SC
The worst part about it is what we DON'T know...

Some people took the boat out of Richardson Bay, out the Golden Gate, and started heading somewhere. Hawaii?

Was Hot Rod on the boat? Any others in his family? Ma? The Viking? The Harlasaki?

We think we know the hermaphrodite was on board with the pregnant concubine. Anyone else?

The CG rescued them off Monterey.

And from that point on, the trail goes cold.

I am disappoint.

And apparently there is a government coverup! As longtime readers of this, er... thread, will undoubtedly recall, I filed a FOIA request with the USCG over the final sinking, or alien abduction, or mass suicide attempt, or whatever it was. They sent a letter explaining that they had no records responsive. Hua? I called and spoke with them. They tried again. Still nothing. I sent an appeal. Still nothing. I explained that there exists video of helicopters with USCG painted on the side pulling people out of the drink... All to no avail. I finally got tired of it and gave up.

But this I'm sure of... Somewhere, in a deep, dark vault, there is a file drawer, right next to the drawer marked "Area 51", that is marked "HR & FH."

Therapy

W FL

Some people took the boat out of Richardson Bay, out the Golden Gate, and started heading somewhere. Hawaii?

Was Hot Rod on the boat? Any others in his family? Ma? The Viking? The Harlasaki?

We think we know the hermaphrodite was on board with the pregnant concubine. Anyone else?

I am disappoint.

And apparently there is a government coverup! As longtime readers of this, er... thread, will undoubtedly recall, I filed a FOIA request with the USCG over the final sinking, or alien abduction, or mass suicide attempt, or whatever it was. They sent a letter explaining that they had no records responsive. Hua? I called and spoke with them. They tried again. Still nothing. I sent an appeal. Still nothing. I explained that there exists video of helicopters with USCG painted on the side pulling people out of the drink... All to no avail. I finally got tired of it and gave up.

But this I'm sure of... Somewhere, in a deep, dark vault, there is a file drawer, right next to the drawer marked "Area 51", that is marked "HR & FH."
I, for one appreciate your perseverance as far as it went.

I do want closure myself though.

Timo42

Super Anarchist

I am disappoint.

I, for one appreciate your perseverance as far as it went.

I do want closure myself though.
Diego Fucking Garcia.

kippermoose

UK
I thought the US freedom of information thing made it mandatory for gumment agencies to provide detail if they have it. I have successfully (as an "alien") requested and obtained info on a yachting rescue from the USCG and got it chapter and verse.

The FH can offer no National Security excuse to hide behind so how can the USCG fail to respond on info they clearly have?

Has anyone come across this reluctance to provide info before? I'd have thought it rather unusual or am I just out of touch with US gumment policy enactment these days?

George Dewey

Super Anarchist
Charleston, SC
I thought the US freedom of information thing made it mandatory for gumment agencies to provide detail if they have it. I have successfully (as an "alien") requested and obtained info on a yachting rescue from the USCG and got it chapter and verse.

The FH can offer no National Security excuse to hide behind so how can the USCG fail to respond on info they clearly have?

Has anyone come across this reluctance to provide info before? I'd have thought it rather unusual or am I just out of touch with US gumment policy enactment these days?
I don't seriously think USCG didn't want to provide it, I just think they could not find it. For example, the first time I filed such a request (after USCG rescued that barge) they had trouble finding it because the name was incorrectly recorded as "Hawaiian Flyer." Perhaps by now the records have been properly filed, but who knows.

Latest posts