9er videos

What are your favorite 29er or 49er videos? I am trying to drum up support at the club for skiff sailing and am putting together a presentation. I figured I would put it out to all of the avid sailors to see what your favorite video is. We are going high performance so feel free to post some cool stuff. Thanks

flashgordo

those videos make me want to pack up and move somewhere nice and hot where the water does not freeze in the winter

KarlSch

What are your favorite 29er or 49er videos? I am trying to drum up support at the club for skiff sailing and am putting together a presentation. I figured I would put it out to all of the avid sailors to see what your favorite video is. We are going high performance so feel free to post some cool stuff. Thanks

Not a video but still provides some attractive images of 29ers - the photosynth site I set up with images from the 29er North Ams in the Gorge

If you have internet connectivity during your presentation - or set it up on the laptop afterwards to let people zoom through the racecourse

k_kirk

49er medal race videos from youtube! Amazing sailing and drama. Don't have the links off hand but I'm sure you can find it. Good luck with your presentation.

Latest posts