A big project!

southerncross

Super Anarchist

Bloody neighbors reported him to the Building Inspector's office.  Seems no matter where you live there's always a prick for a neighbor close by.

hobot

Super Anarchist
Ehh, Sequim's got some passive/aggressive types out there....

Comedy Neighbor.jpg

TheDragon

Super Anarchist
An extra pair of hands would make a huge difference to this guy. I recall the aluminum dude in Scandanavia getting lots of help, plus SV Seeker is over-subscribed with assistance. And those lovely gals who visited in past videos, where the hell are they? He reminds me of Nike and her boat Karl, determined to do it on his own.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement, all! Much appreciated..

Here is my latest video, as I take a few days away from Tally Ho to deliver the three-masted Schooner Adix... Its a bit of a diversion, I'm afraid, but gives an interesting insight into what it's like to sail a unique boat, and it's all in the name of gathering funds to restore Tally Ho.

Thanks for watching!http://sampsonboat.co.uk/removing-her-keel/

E
dit; I can't work out how to embed youtube videos on this forum. I'm being dumb (impatient), but if someone wants to do it (& explain), that'd be cool :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Windward

Super Anarchist
Harbor Freight loves you!

Keep at it!  Great videos.  Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Thanks for all your support and encouragement, all! Much appreciated..

Here is my latest video, as I take a few days away from Tally Ho to deliver the three-masted Schooner Adix... Its a bit of a diversion, I'm afraid, but gives an interesting insight into what it's like to sail a unique boat, and it's all in the name of gathering funds to restore Tally Ho.

Thanks for watching!http://sampsonboat.co.uk/removing-her-keel/

E
dit; I can't work out how to embed youtube videos on this forum. I'm being dumb (impatient), but if someone wants to do it (& explain), that'd be cool :)  
Madd respect!   Good luck.   Have subscribed and will be following.

IStream

Super Anarchist
Happy Thanksgiving, Leo. Glad you've got some pleasant company and were able to get some momentum back on the project.