A Canadian snowbird would like an answer.

badlatitude

Soros-backed
Fr-yIspWAAArKuf.jpg

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Oddly, I actually agree with the Canadian on all of that. Well, maybe not the fish problem. I’d have to see how bad it is first. Are we talking a couple fish here and there, or is the entire beach covered?

low bum

Anarchist
Tennessee
Not necessarily. He'll never get the job because he's even more unpopular than Hillary Clinton, but his birth probably isn't enough to carry the mail. Of course, we can all take comfort in Fetterman's Law which states that nothing matters anymore.

Tax Man

Super Anarchist
Toronto
I thought native born was a fundamental requirement for the job.
The phrase is "natural born citizen", so American at birth either because they are born in the US or have a US citizen parent when born abroad. Not eligible if you worked your way through the green card process.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Magadonia Oblast
I have answers but they are not free. The author must promise to never drive below the speed limit with turn signal on, in the left lane of any interstate highway in Florida. Alternatively, the author can promise to end every sentence of every verbal conversation with a Floridian by saying “eh hoser?”

pick the poison and I’ll pony up the answer(s).

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I thought native born was a fundamental requirement for the job.
The phrase is "natural born citizen", so American at birth either because they are born in the US or have a US citizen parent when born abroad. Not eligible if you worked your way through the green card

Sen. John McCain was born in Panama and he auditioned for the job twice, issue was never raised more than briefly as a question.

Of course, he's white and everything.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Sen. John McCain was born in Panama and he auditioned for the job twice, issue was never raised more than briefly as a question.

Of course, he's white and everything.
John Sidney McCain III was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, to naval officer John S. McCain Jr. and Roberta (Wright) McCain. He had an older sister, Sandy, and a younger brother, Joe.[7] At that time, the Panama Canal was under U.S. control,[8] and he was granted U.S. citizenship at the age of eleven months.[9]

Latest posts