A Message From The Queen

sharkbait1

Banned
In the box
Last edited by a moderator:

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Pedophilia accusation. Ive reported it, lets see if the mods enforce.
Good grief you are a whiny bitch.
Pedophilia accusation. Ive reported it, lets see if the mods enforce.
Good grief you are a whiny bitch.
Whats wrong Specious? Its no different than what you did to Grumpyl
Arent the rules for all of us?
What happened to Grumpy?

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
JBSF said:
Excuse me your majesty, you forgot Jam. Jam (Jelly)shall be served on scones(Biscuits), together with clotted cream ..whenever afternoon tea -ish occasions arise.

With TEA.

Well I thought the OP was most amusing :) Imagine.
What's the difference between "jelly" and "jam"?

You can't "Jelly" your dick into some girl's ass........ :eek:
Fuck the Queen! Then again I'd love to see you stupid cunts learn how to spell. Arsehole
In a bar in Hong Kong around 1974 "someone" shouted exactly that following a toast by a bunch of Brit sailors to the Queen. After a long pause, a pitcher of beer sailed across the bar and crashed on the table "someone" and his buddies were sitting at. Then things were immediately a little.......hectic.......till the Shore Patrol arrived. Then "someone" got restricted to the ship for a few days that they were underway for anyway.
Moral of the story.........Brits are frigging touchy about their queen and the Skipper had a sense of humor.
You know the queen invented Christmas?!

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
SV Airlie said:
Maybe the sender will join me if anything is enforced. Of course, pushing the button is a chicken's way out. I've dealt with that already!
PA is a free for all with ONE RULE. No pedo shit. You broke the rule by accusing me of fucking 5 yr old girls.

Lets see if the moderators can overcome thier partisanship
Hey shit-for-brains, do you know how much more work you make for me when you keep re-quoting this shit, you mindless douchebag?

I love all you assholes that like to take shits on the moderators at every opportunity, then come whining to us for help the second they need something.

Can you cite ONE FUCKING TIME my "partisanship" affect moderation of these forums, you whiny git?

No? I didn't fucking think so.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Hey Mods is anything going to be done about this ?
Haven't you ever heard of the concept of "Time Zones," you ignorant panty-sniffing half-wit?

I don't stay up all note hitting the refresh button so I can babysit jerkoffs like you. I can't wipe your bottom for you when I'm asleep.

And if you are going to play Sea Lawyer, try reading the WHOLE WARNING POST, where I tell you to not fucking re-quote the allegation a million times, you idiot.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Hey Mods is anything going to be done about this ?
Haven't you ever heard of the concept of "Time Zones," you ignorant panty-sniffing half-wit?

I don't stay up all note hitting the refresh button so I can babysit jerkoffs like you. I can't wipe your bottom for you when I'm asleep.

And if you are going to play Sea Lawyer, try reading the WHOLE WARNING POST, where I tell you to not fucking re-quote the allegation a million times, you idiot.
I believe I warned him of that BJ. And the bitch kept doing it. Is there a special place for someone like him?

random

Super Anarchist
Hey BJ. Looks like SV needs a warning for putting a toe over the line. He has apologised.

The cat needs some time in the naughty corner for what he has done to make it impossible to clean up. Repeatedly ignoring the rules.

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
SV Airlie said:
Maybe the sender will join me if anything is enforced. Of course, pushing the button is a chicken's way out. I've dealt with that already!
PA is a free for all with ONE RULE. No pedo shit. You broke the rule by accusing me of fucking 5 yr old girls.Lets see if the moderators can overcome thier partisanship
Hey shit-for-brains, do you know how much more work you make for me when you keep re-quoting this shit, you mindless douchebag?

I love all you assholes that like to take shits on the moderators at every opportunity, then come whining to us for help the second they need something.

Can you cite ONE FUCKING TIME my "partisanship" affect moderation of these forums, you whiny git?

As much as Mr Porter and I disagree on some topics, I've never heard him threaten to use his super moderator powers in retribution.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
JBSF said:
Excuse me your majesty, you forgot Jam. Jam (Jelly)shall be served on scones(Biscuits), together with clotted cream ..whenever afternoon tea -ish occasions arise.

With TEA.

Fuck the Queen! Then again I'd love to see you stupid cunts learn how to spell. Arsehole
In a bar in Hong Kong around 1974 "someone" shouted exactly that following a toast by a bunch of Brit sailors to the Queen. After a long pause, a pitcher of beer sailed across the bar and crashed on the table "someone" and his buddies were sitting at. Then things were immediately a little.......hectic.......till the Shore Patrol arrived. Then "someone" got restricted to the ship for a few days that they were underway for anyway.
Moral of the story.........Brits are frigging touchy about their queen and the Skipper had a sense of humor.
I dare not say anything unkind about the Queen (from experience) so I'll simply say..."no, I did not but thank you".

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
JBSF said:

With TEA.

I dare not say anything unkind about the Queen (from experience) so I'll simply say..."no, I did not but thank you".

That's ok. I heard she invented it to give young Marines something more positive to do with their time. It's good to see it's effect.

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
SV Airlie said:
dreadom, on 22 Aug 2016 - 03:07 AM, said:

Fuck the Queen! Then again I'd love to see you stupid cunts learn how to spell. Arsehole.
I bet your mother was a huge help in teaching you how to talk or communicate!
Regarding the bold section, I bet you'd love to or perhaps, any woman over 85.
My dear mother is from Belfast and has quite similar views of the queen and the abhorrent concept of royalty and birth right.

Nice work , chastise me for using an offensive word then insinuate I am a gerontophile. The only 85 year old women I plan on having sex with will be my wife when I'm 88.

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
SV Airlie said:
JBSF said:

With TEA.

I'm not used to using the language you use all the time. I'm just going down to your level and it's really hard for me to do so.
Again with the language warning? Are you suffering from short term memory loss? Or can't you remember? Please scroll to the top of the page and reorient ate yourself to where you are. If swear words offend you then I suggest you fuck right back to that other forum.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
SV Airlie said:
PA is a free for all with ONE RULE. No pedo shit. You broke the rule by accusing me of fucking 5 yr old girls.Lets see if the moderators can overcome thier partisanship

As much as Mr Porter and I disagree on some topics, I've never heard him threaten to use his super moderator powers in retribution.
Agree completely. I have been in a shitfight or two with BJ, suffered no ill effects and we even came to a reasonable outcome. I don't know why anybody would visit an internet forum where some moderator took personal exception to this or that. It's just an Internet forum for gods sake.....it is pretty easy to live without......and certainly not worth getting your panties in a bunch.

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
Entertaining idea "Your majesty". Of course as an American, I'll bow to no man, nor manly old woman. We still have a few reservations.

If England was still Great Britain, a thriving part of the EU, there might be some economic incentive.

Even without a functioning 3 branch Federal government, and with states spending all their energy competing with each other, we manage to do OK.

If England figures out how to cook better and appreciate an icy cold beer, we may be interested.

We understand your national dish is currently a ruined version of curry from another former colony.

We'll consider your health care system, It appears to suck less then ours.

We genuinely admire your amazing lack of government shutdowns.

We are happpy to trade our surplus lawyers for most anything that might actually be useful,

It is possible we may be persuaded to give away a few tons of our surplus guns.

But we are a bit confused. You seem to be caught in the middle between that crazy new metric system of Napoleon's and some obsolete peasant system of pounds and stones, farthings, yards, feet, pints, ounces, cups, etc. What is it?
Your stereotypes are so antiquated. You should get yourself out of your Mother's basement and go visit the UK. They do serve ice cold lagers but they also serve an amazing range of cask matured ales that are best served at 4- 8 degrees Celsius, for the exact same reason red wine is served at room temperature.

You also need to get over your francophobia, the Metric and Celsius systems make perfect sense. Dollars and cents are Metric. Far simpler to have everything based on derivatives of ten. As for Celsius it makes sense to the average persons needs; water freezes at 0 and boils at 100.

While we are at it, let's discuss international rock climbing grading systems. The rest of the World uses all kinds of incremental grades with letters( a,b,c,d's) or plus and minors etc. the Australian Ewbank system is simple walking is a 1 and the hardest climb in the country is currently a 37.

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
JBSF said:

With TEA.

Not all Brits are royalists, the push to end the monarchy will come as soon as they are faced with King Charles and Queen Camilla.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
SV Airlie said:

Agree completely. I have been in a shitfight or two with BJ, suffered no ill effects and we even came to a reasonable outcome. I don't know why anybody would visit an internet forum where some moderator took personal exception to this or that. It's just an Internet forum for gods sake.....it is pretty easy to live without......and certainly not worth getting your panties in a bunch.
What Schrodinger's Dipshit is suggesting seems more along the lines that we ONLY enforce the rules against posters with a Conservative political viewpoint and we let the rules slide if you are a Librul.

Which is utter nonsense.