A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Where do people learn the kind of hatred that would justify these actions in their minds? Church? Their boss(es) should be scrutinized as well. The video sickened me...three idiots going all WWE on a defenseless guy.
I'm gonna wait and see. After doing a little research, it's being reported that the guy was initially aggressive in a store (cops were called) then cooperated with cops, until he went agressive again and injured a cop.

If, indeed, he has a mental issue, that's a whole different problem where we're sending people responsible for law enforcement into what are essentially special needs situations and expecting them to do a good job.

ALL that being said, I think i rather would have seen them tase the guy than do this. I can't imagine there's a valid reason for pounding his head into the pavement. The knees to get him to roll over onto his back so they could cuff him - maybe someone somewhere could make an argument about those. But the rest?

I expect some lost jobs and criminal charges out of this.

Victim appears hispanic in the mug shots.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
….

BB7BBCB0-6666-455E-849B-460DF7847063.jpeg

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
I don’t accept the premise it is dirty fuel for starters!
Diesel is clean???

Okay then... :D

The garbage, yard waste and recycle trucks in my area converted from diesel to NG a few years ago, a lot of the bus systems too. They are looking to upgrade the rest to EV's. Even ferries.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Diesel is clean???

Okay then... :D

The garbage, yard waste and recycle trucks in my area converted from diesel to NG a few years ago, a lot of the bus systems too. They are looking to upgrade the rest to EV's. Even ferries.
I love NG too bad the Greenweenies don’t
The USA has the largest NG reserves on the planet. But that doesn’t fit the narrative and would instantly MAGA

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
A beautiful woman like her deserves that, not a flabby 70 year old that needs trimix to keep it up and even with that doesn’t have the endurance to deliver a proper fucking !
Trimix?

How about some sweet words whispered into his ears about how bigly he won the election? Oh, wait..

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I love NG too bad the Greenweenies don’t
The USA has the largest NG reserves on the planet. But that doesn’t fit the narrative and would instantly MAGA
Moron.

Once again you make yourself a laughingstock. How can any one person be so consistently ignorant?

Natural Gas Reserves by Country
#CountryWorld Share
1Russia24.3%
2Iran17.3%
3Qatar12.5%
4United States5.3%