A real Bar for a real Sailor

Sail4beer

Super Anarchist
Toms River,NJ
This is what you’ll find on Craigslist when you don’t want have the extra cash...

https://glensfalls.craigslist.org/boa/d/ticonderoga-sailboat-bar/6833261350.html

A380D065-336C-477E-813E-BCB1D140B6C0.jpeg

3110AC26-2492-4618-8F87-57A64A05A7E2.png

casc27

Super Anarchist
Six months and he did not even have the skill to hide the f'ing hinge on the lid? Weak, very weak...

ROADKILL666

Super Anarchist
FREAKVILLE, FL
I had one of them in the 80s and had a blast with it.It was a great boat for a 12 year old to learn how to play with the chute.1981 was fun because of that little bugger

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
 Decimal point is too far to the right, too.
typical of any boat that for sale... 

I just don see this as being very comfortable/practical to sit around.  knees bumping the hull unless you are sitting sideways.  probably not too hateful to stand next to it,  but would need a foot rail.  maybe an old mast or boom.

it would make a really neat bar if it had been cut down the centerline and then on the cut side, build in some shelves/storage to hold booze, fridge, ect and not have the hinged top.  that way the bartender could stand behind the bar and pour drinks

typical of any boat that for sale... 

I just don see this as being very comfortable/practical to sit around.  knees bumping the hull unless you are sitting sideways.  probably not too hateful to stand next to it,  but would need a foot rail.  maybe an old mast or boom.

it would make a really neat bar if it had been cut down the centerline and then on the cut side, build in some shelves/storage to hold booze, fridge, ect and not have the hinged top.  that way the bartender could stand behind the bar and pour drinks
Yes, split it down the mould seam and then you would have two bars!   Fix one up the way you want, do a minor job on the second and sell that to pay for what you have in the first bar.

#profit!   Then sit down and have a drink.

- Stumbling