A request for Cruisin Loser

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
If I may, could I know how he voted? I made a perfunctory check and couldn’t find anything. Reason I’m curious he’s just about the only conservative member here I find respectable, plus we share a technical background - but he has an entrepreneurial slant, while I’m more big company oriented

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I think @d'ranger knows him. He showed up on PA one day to tell me that I was on his block list. I'd never heard of him but it did make my day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
Cruisin Loser is a trumpaloon. And a cunt. 
That’s what my question is for. But I may be wrong, I don’t picture him with a MAGA hat taking part in one of those epic boat processions. His arguments that I noted, followed a logic - different from mine, but that I’d have to think carefully before refuting.

Not what you call a trumpaloon

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Cruisin loser doesn't come here any longer. He has no temperament to find he is wrong about something. Although he appears to be a decent sort otherwise.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
If I may, could I know how he voted? I made a perfunctory check and couldn’t find anything. Reason I’m curious he’s just about the only conservative member here I find respectable, plus we share a technical background - but he has an entrepreneurial slant, while I’m more big company oriented
WTF? :wacko:

"Plenty of fish" is over the road. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Afraid you lost me
If you want to know anything about CL, PM him. He'll tell you the truth in his eyes and it might not match yours.

It's bullshit doing it through an online forum for assholes who can't keep their opines to themselves. Cruisin's not here, man.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
That’s what my question is for. But I may be wrong, I don’t picture him with a MAGA hat taking part in one of those epic boat processions. His arguments that I noted, followed a logic - different from mine, but that I’d have to think carefully before refuting.

Not what you call a trumpaloon
You are forgetting that a vast majority here think someone from the opposite elk is a "cunt" if they don't follow their own "logic" to the letter.  No disagreement is allowed.  And worse than that, many posters like @Steam Flyer (aka steam liar) not only doesn't allow disagreement, but actually makes up shit that a poster says when that poster is not on his elk side.  There is no middle ground allowed, or opposing POVs allowed.  It's their way or the highway.  People like myself and CL and others that have solid positions, whether you agree with them or not - are considered trumpaloons if we even breathe a breath of questioning the current narrative and liberal talking points.  For instance, I voted for Biden - yet I'm still continually accused of being a trumpaloon - because I don't suck Nancy Pelosi or AOC's dick.  Just saying.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
You are forgetting that a vast majority here think someone from the opposite elk is a "cunt" if they don't follow their own "logic" to the letter.  No disagreement is allowed.  And worse than that, many posters like @Steam Flyer (aka steam liar) not only doesn't allow disagreement, but actually makes up shit that a poster says when that poster is not on his elk side.  There is no middle ground allowed, or opposing POVs allowed.  It's their way or the highway.  People like myself and CL and others that have solid positionsve , whether you agree with them or not - are considered trumpaloons if we even breathe a breath of questioning the current narrative and liberal talking points.  For instance, I voted for Biden - yet I'm still continually accused of being a trumpaloon - because I don't suck Nancy Pelosi or AOC's dick.  Just saying. I think 
What a fucking snowflake.

Harden up Frances

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I know CL pretty well and I like and respect him and don't agree with taking cheap shots at someone you don't know. He could probably buy and sell almost anyone here but you would never know it being around him.  He welcomes and tolerates opposing views  and imo was unfairly targeted as described above. He is very conservative and also generous - he left PA because of the personal attacks and I don't really blame him. There are a number of posters past and present that know him and sail with him and some are very liberal, while he welcomes opposing viewpoints he doesn't put you down for those he doesn't agree with.

I count myself very fortunate to know him.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
You are forgetting that a vast majority here think someone from the opposite elk is a "cunt" if they don't follow their own "logic" to the letter.  No disagreement is allowed.  And worse than that, many posters like @Steam Flyer (aka steam liar) not only doesn't allow disagreement, but actually makes up shit that a poster says when that poster is not on his elk side.  There is no middle ground allowed, or opposing POVs allowed.  It's their way or the highway.  People like myself and CL and others that have solid positionsve , whether you agree with them or not - are considered trumpaloons if we even breathe a breath of questioning the current narrative and liberal talking points.  For instance, I voted for Biden - yet I'm still continually accused of being a trumpaloon - because I don't suck Nancy Pelosi or AOC's dick.  Just saying. I think 
What a fucking snowflake.

Harden up Frances
That's pretty rich from him.