AC 36 Protocol

barfy

Super Anarchist
aghhh, i thought we were there already...3 more weeks of discussing the orange menace and rugby

MischiefBDA

aghhh, i thought we were there already...3 more weeks of discussing the orange menace and rugby
"Last time you didn’t hear a boo out of the defender for 10 months, well this ain't gonna happen with us. Within days, certainly by weeks it will be laid out."
Mr G. Dalton
26th June 2017

nav

Super Anarchist
2 years still to go to beat OTUSA's (more or less finalised) effort, so take it just as easy as you did then....

Nutta

Super Anarchist
Auckland, NZ
Let's hope that the announced protocol is full and final, unlike the perpetually changing Mongolian Cluster Fuck that was AC35...

I'd rather an up front delay to preclude a repeat of that unprofessional and stupid state of affairs.

Tornado-Cat

Super Anarchist
Let's hope that the announced protocol is full and final, unlike the perpetually changing Mongolian Cluster Fuck that was AC35...

I'd rather an up front delay to preclude a repeat of that unprofessional and stupid state of affairs.
It won't be final, as usual.

WetHog

Super Anarchist
Annapolis, MD USA
2 years still to go to beat OTUSA's (more or less finalised) effort, so take it just as easy as you did then....
I didn't take it well then.  And the difference now is ETNZ have proclaimed themselves saviors of the Cup, morally just in all they do.  Talk is cheap. 

WetHog   :ph34r:

nav

Super Anarchist
Just relax, everything is gonna be ok.

but 100%, the anti-kiwi bitches are gonna bitch anyway

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
I didn't take it well then.  And the difference now is ETNZ have proclaimed themselves saviors of the Cup, morally just in all they do.  Talk is cheap. 

WetHog   :ph34r:
Chillax dude. Sure I'm getting a little antsy and indeed talk is cheap.

But Etnz have defended twice before and done an admirable job both times and seem to be intent on doing so again.

That is the difference between them and, dare I say, every other defender except for the ocker.  The others have always sought to tilt the playing field in the extreme sooner or later.

Latest posts