AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
We can't even get out after 22.00, for lthe ockdown, and no pub open here :(
Is Naples under a different restriction than Rome, currently? I see bar/restaurants open on Campo de Fiori with outside food and drinks? 

3407E351-ADEE-4A6F-917F-1581EFF9AE38.jpeg

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist
There's a bar in Antwerp, Belgium that's opening at 2am just for the cup. My mate is in there every race and he says it's packed with people.
Wow, thrill seekers. And idiots. And illegal (curfew from midnight to 5 a.m.). You know pretty irresponsible and stupid people.

Last edited by a moderator:

strider470

Super Anarchist
Is Naples under a different restriction than Rome, currently? I see bar/restaurants open on Campo de Fiori with outside food and drinks? 

View attachment 434398
Restrictions are  on a per region base, depending on the index Rt.

Rome is going to red now, as milan and naples. So every pub and restaurant close. From next  Monday.  before, when n yellow zone they were open until 6pm. Here the map. Sorry I don't know why Sicily went cut away.

mappa-kVq-U32503685648705yE-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Restrictions are  on a per region base, depending on the index Rt.

Rome is going to red now, as milan and naples. So every pub and restaurant close. From next  Monday.  before, when n yellow zone they were open until 6pm. Here the map. Sorry I don't know why Sicily went cut away.

View attachment 434402
Yikes.. thanks... 

I see Maui in my future before La Citta Eterna, sadly. 

My favorite little spot to spend money daily: 

30DCA184-02D7-447B-8544-293670336D45.jpeg

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Seems the Wellington v Auckland feud continues. Always got the impression Wellington was about blokes playing games with Balls.
Nothing to do with a feud. 

I doubt any city outside the likes of monaco is that rich.

You're a new zealander it seems.

For every person living in ponsonby and remuera there's about 10 living on or around the poverty line in It's, Paptoetoe etc.

Truth is that most people can't afford a boat and then not everyone who can actually wants one.

Thewas

Even more so for Ireland, Jean-Baptiste and no espresso machine........
In October I was about to put some savings in a new bike, then COVID numbers started to rise and I thought about the first lockdown with the bar closed.
Then I switch to an espresso machine. Best. Choice. Ever.
Never separate an Italian from an espresso for more than a couple of days: terrible things can happen.