AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

You wouldn't know a fact if it happened in your underpants. You bring nothing of value here and pollute every thread. The world would be better without you.
You are right, been trying really hard to Covid without any success. Are you a Sth AKLer by any chance or some self styled Remuera houswife trying to save the poor people?

I think  a boat has this, I think this sailor is better than this person, I think that team has more money, I think this is unfair, I think the boat has done 62 kn, I think this boat sucks up wind, I think that boat has herbie, 

it’s been  like it forever. 
Exactly.

But ACE and many in this forum took it further: I think this team is unsporting; I think this person has no honor; I think this team has no respect for the fans ecc. 

Then they are all "calm the fuck down" when there is a strong reaction to those kind of statements!

NSP

Anarchist
If it wasn’t safe the govt guidelines wouldn’t permit sport in L2, which they explicitly do.
On the proviso that there are no gatherings of over 100 (i.e. no crowds).  This was flagged by the government as a concern in the Prada Cup discussions and ACE was not able to give them absolute assurances it wouldn't be an issue hence the delay request.  Ironically, as it turns out LR's actions ended up justifying the concern as they reportedly had more than 100 on base for the final race with no social distancing in breach of the Level 2 protocols.  If the AC racing goes ahead in Level 2 next week there will be very explicit instructions from the government to the teams to follow the rules.

JALhazmat

Super Anarchist
Southampton
Exactly.

But ACE and many in this forum took it further: I think this team is unsporting; I think this person has no honor; I think this team has no respect for the fans ecc. 

Then they are all "calm the fuck down" when there is a strong reaction to those kind of statements!
Thank you!

Welly that figures. Enlighten me with your prediction for the AC then. BTW you don't have too post the same thing twice.........why does everyone in Welly get angry with facts? Oh that's right they all work for Cindy
You down voted me for suggesting Cindy wear Prada? She would look fabulous and hey guess what they use NZ merino wool. But hey lets not get carried away with fact....

And it's likely at least 20% higher in both cases. Excess deaths are 20-30 % higher than these numbers. The vast majority of these deaths can only be Covid.
The reality is we have no idea what numbers are right and what are wrong. What we do know is that in the UK there way of counting a covid death is weird to say the least. I personally know one chap that was decapitated under a lorry wile on his bike. Now he might well have had covid, but I ask you do you think he died of it? I will let you guess what the death certificate says. 

The reality is we have no idea what numbers are right and what are wrong. What we do know is that in the UK there way of counting a covid death is weird to say the least. I personally know one chap that was decapitated under a lorry wile on his bike. Now he might well have had covid, but I ask you do you think he died of it? I will let you guess what the death certificate says. 
Well it is 26 in NZ, all with pre-conditions. As for the lorry and the bike, heart attack when he saw the wheel about to take his head off?

Woolfy

Anarchist
Waiheke Island
That the guy who caused the AKL lockdown? Really don't you watch the news in NZ? Fuck do we have "fake news" in NZ now?
The news reported that this particular case was a young male student who lives in south Auckland... you've immediately stereotyped him with racist undertones.

If you're too thick to understand that then perhaps you should consider sending your device back to the retailer.

The Advocate

Super Anarchist
Yep, has been quite a bit of that going on. Perhaps the lorry driver had COVID and they figured that running the cyclist over was transmission....

The news reported that this particular case was a young male student who lives in south Auckland... you've immediately stereotyped him with racist undertones.

If you're too thick to understand that then perhaps you should consider sending your device back to the retailer.
Princess I am sure life on Waiheke is beautiful. i suggest you spend some time at night in Sth Auckland in Otara, Papatoetoe, Manukau, Otahuhu, Papakura, Wiri, Manurewa and see what really happens in Sth Akl before you call me a racist. Sure they are not all PI or Maori but get off your fucking high horse and spend a night there. Family of mine work there as police officers so let's just say my information is a bit more factual and realistic. Have a great Covid free evening (why don't you stop the ferrries and then you are guaranteed to be safe and save a natural treasure of NZ, Brad Butterworth stay alive from this lethal flu?)