AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

PhilipNZ

New Zealand
It's turned the right direction out on the course and the land is sucking somewhat (insert comment about Auckland here)

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 3.23.48 PM.png

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
What a retard Garner is.
You sir have sullied the good name of Retard with that comment!

Also, the other fuckwit (whoever he is - dunno, don't watch broadcast TV) was worse IMO.

Incidentally, I had the misfortune of meeting one of Garner's relatives a number of years ago and she too was clearly post operative from a lobotomy.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
15 minutes ago, huey 2 said:

Beautiful to see the 12m Kookaburra sailing. Nice looking boat. It will be a sad when we lose Patrizio from the Americas Cup. Luna Rossa so lucky to have a passionate sailor behind them. Wish Australia could do the same so we could compete and offer Glen Ashby the role of Skipper.! LOL  :D  Ashby, Slinger, Jimmy etc would all comeback to be part of an Australian team.........

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
11 minutes ago, huey 2 said:

Thank you. I sincerely hope Patrizio Bertelli is in good health and that it is not the reason we have not seen him in Auckland to share in the beauty and performance these remarkable flying boats. His AC legacy deserves recognition by inducting him in the AC Hall of Fame for his contribution to the AC for over 20 years.

Stare bene e in salute, Mr. Bertelli! (Hope I haven't just accused him of fucking warthogs!!)