AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

SimonN

Super Anarchist
Sydney ex London
So yesterday you were saying they were not lucky and now you accept one of the crew said it but you give your own explanation to try to find an excuse. Yesterday too you were saying the copter was calling the right while they had been calling the left. As usual you are full of shit Simon.
And as usual, you are a clueless dickhead who just trolls this forum picking fights while not understanding what is going on. You have been particularly clueless since the start of the foiling era

You said that ETNZ were lucky that the wind shifted the way it did. No they weren't. They knew it was going to. If you listen to the on boat comms, its obvious. Jimmy also kept saying that the right would be favoured, whiuch made the tack a strange decision.

Go back and watch the coverage. The chopper was calling right all upwind. Every time ETNZ went right, he said that he thought on the next cross they would take the lead. He was right.

Tornado-Cat

Super Anarchist
And as usual, you are a clueless dickhead who just trolls this forum picking fights while not understanding what is going on. You have been particularly clueless since the start of the foiling era

You said that ETNZ were lucky that the wind shifted the way it did. No they weren't. They knew it was going to. If you listen to the on boat comms, its obvious. Jimmy also kept saying that the right would be favoured, whiuch made the tack a strange decision.

Go back and watch the coverage. The chopper was calling right all upwind. Every time ETNZ went right, he said that he thought on the next cross they would take the lead. He was right.
Whatever you know backtrack on what you said yesterday, you speak before you understand what is going on.

Troll.

Trouper

Auckland
Wind is fairly steady!

image.png

Piet56

Anarchist
Dumbjockistan
So when they say that they got lucky, it was lucky for them that LR tacked and therefore allowed them to go the way they wanted.
Bullshit - listen to the stream cam's where you get the onboard comm's...... I did both multiple times yesterday post race & you are wrong....

Roller Skates

Super Anarchist
North
Anyone got the youtube feed link? Bugger all finding tonight's.
Swear google hides it cause they can tell I'm on a VPN.

Last edited by a moderator:

nroose

Super Anarchist
Berkeley
I’ve been a little absent the past couple of days. But my first thought tonight is that if the races were shorter like some commentators have said, LR would be on match point rather than TR. 

Latest posts