AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

Barnyb

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Congrats TNZ last race done in style.

LR thanks for a good series. Some truly classic races, from a team that gas won the respect of the tough NZ supporters. 

Max - come back. 

Francesco - come back

The young team from LRPP come back

Piet56

Anarchist
Dumbjockistan
Truly an impressive package from LR..... feel for them and an outstanding display of sportsmanship..... Cekko & JS have gone up heaps in my estimation, I do sincerely hope they come back - what a hell of a base line package to start the next cycle from......

Zaal

Anarchist
Italy
Congratulation to ETNZ for the victory ! What a great fight! 

We lost, but I could never be more proud of my team ! 

Forza Luna Rossa ! 

Barnyb

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Strider. We know what's its like to be on the receiving end but LRPP can hold their heads high. I was fortunate enough to see the LRPP supporters when LR dispensed with the Americans and then the poms. They were loud in support for their team but the first to honor their competitors. These are the same young people who will be deeply disappointed today. They won my respect.

If you ever come to NZ I will buy you a beer or vino and I am sure I will not be the only one

Barnyb

Barnyb

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
There's no need to start a new thread stating Luna Rossa, Americas Cup holder.

The current Emirates Team New Zealand one is still correct. 

Four more years lads, four more years. 
Hey Salty I have never abused you for hijacking my TNZ thread, but today I forgive you. Drink plenty like me and enjoy

strider470

Super Anarchist
I want to thank all the amazing people I had the pleasure to meet here on Sailing Anarchy during this America's Cup. It's a huge list. Brits, Irish, Kiwis, fellow Italians, French, Dutch, Americans, Canadians, Brazillians, Germans, Aussies and the rest of the world.

I got richer in meeting you guys. Let's keep in touch!

If by any chance any of you come to Italy, I hope we can meet for a good glass of wine and a dish of pasta.

Last edited by a moderator: