AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
100 Euro and all I got was a lousy tee shirt.
R U SERIOUS????

A hundred fucking EURO????

Thats like about 3 Million New Zealand micro pesos!

They had a big sale on ETNZ gear a couple of days ago and T-Shirts were more like 30 or 40 micro pesos.

I'm waiting till post cup for the price to come down cos I am a cheap bastard.

Did the same after San Francisco. Got a hat for 10 micro pesos.

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland
R U SERIOUS????

A hundred fucking EURO????

Thats like about 3 Million New Zealand micro pesos!

They had a big sale on ETNZ gear a couple of days ago and T-Shirts were more like 30 or 40 micro pesos.

I'm waiting till post cup for the price to come down cos I am a cheap bastard.

Did the same after San Francisco. Got a hat for 10 micro pesos.
Keep me posted jaysper. I tried but shipping it here cost the price of a small African country. And I’m fucked buying it through the UK because of Brexit. 

Last edited by a moderator:

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Keep me posted jaysper. I tried but shipping it here cost the price of a small African country. And I’m fucked buying it through the UK because of Brexit. 
Keep an eye out on this (1-day.co.nz) web site.

If they won't post to you, you can get it shipped to me and I will post (you can PayPal or something the postage to me).

Incidentally, 1-day.co.nz is owned by The Warehouse Group which is the company Stephen Tindall (ETNZ Chairman) set up in the 80s.

I'm guessing thats why they have the gear cheap.

zenmasterfred

Super Anarchist
Lopez Island
Thanks mate!

Still amazed that I woke up and was suddenly... old!  :lol:
Yah, I'm a leap year baby so non birthday this year so can celebrate over several days.  Turned 18 a year ago, 18.25 this year.  Where TF has all the time gone?  Scare the shit out of myself when I look in the mirror anymore.

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Yah, I'm a leap year baby so non birthday this year so can celebrate over several days.  Turned 18 a year ago, 18.25 this year.  Where TF has all the time gone?  Scare the shit out of myself when I look in the mirror anymore.
My saddest birthday was when I was no longer a teenager in hexadecimal.

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
It's worth buying Nigeria. They have thousands of rich Princes over there going by my email inbox.
Totally! I've just got 10 more payments of $1000 to make on my administration fee and they will release the money my lost Nigerian uncle left me.

Super strange as none of my family have heard of him, but apparently I have always occupied a special place in his heart.

So sweet.

LCS Carbon

Flags
Home
Keep an eye out on this (1-day.co.nz) web site.

If they won't post to you, you can get it shipped to me and I will post (you can PayPal or something the postage to me).

Incidentally, 1-day.co.nz is owned by The Warehouse Group which is the company Stephen Tindall (ETNZ Chairman) set up in the 80s.

I'm guessing thats why they have the gear cheap.
Looks good.... :lol: :lol:

image.png