AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

MaxHugen

Super Anarchist
Yah, I'm a leap year baby so non birthday this year so can celebrate over several days.  Turned 18 a year ago, 18.25 this year.  Where TF has all the time gone?  Scare the shit out of myself when I look in the mirror anymore.
Gosh, you old fart!  :D

I actually like to celebrate my unbirthdays... get 364 of those a year - or for you it 's 365, 3 out of 4 years!

Anyway, happy birthday-that-wasn't for the non-29th!

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Thanks for the tip Jays. I'm looking forward to buy my Prada t-shirt ;)
I baited that hook just for you, knowing you couldn't resist. LOL!

Fuck Im sick of waiting for the match to start.

Imagine all the shit talking after the 1st race eh?

If the boat that wins the start stays in front and wins the race, we may not learn much since the final between Prada and INEOS showed us that a small difference in boat speed won't necessarily enable a pass.

However if the boat 2nd off the line goes smoking past the other boat to win the race, we pretty much know the outcome of the match.

Ncik

Super Anarchist
Cyclone Niran is making a bee-line for north of the north island...will it, and how, affect the AC...discuss.

image.png

image.png

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml

https://www.metservice.com/warnings/tropical-cyclone-activity

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington

strider470

Super Anarchist
I baited that hook just for you, knowing you couldn't resist. LOL!

Fuck Im sick of waiting for the match to start.

Imagine all the shit talking after the 1st race eh?

If the boat that wins the start stays in front and wins the race, we may not learn much since the final between Prada and INEOS showed us that a small difference in boat speed won't necessarily enable a pass.

However if the boat 2nd off the line goes smoking past the other boat to win the race, we pretty much know the outcome of the match.
Unless maybe the strength of the wind changes during the finals and mixes the cards