AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

Dolphin65

Italy
Really?  :D

(OT) Anyway since the Lord of the Rings presentation I am dreaming about a one month trip to NZ. Hopefully with my ebike. Is NZ a safe place to explore with your wife?

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland

(OT) Anyway since the Lord of the Rings presentation I am dreaming about a one month trip to NZ. Hopefully with my ebike. Is NZ a safe place to explore with your wife?
Since the Star wars movie was filmed off the West Coast of Ireland, come here first and we will give you a good time before you depart for NZ. And yes, NZ is very safe and like us, they have a plug for your ebike.

Dolphin65

Italy
Since the Star wars movie was filmed off the West Coast of Ireland, come here first and we will give you a good time before you depart for NZ. And yes, NZ is very safe and like us, they have a plug for your ebike.
Me and a group of friends drove through Ireland when we were 25. Pretty good times, particularly at the end of the day when chilling in the pubs! Guinness rules! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland
Me and a group of friends drove Ireland when we were 25. Pretty good times, particularly at the end of the day when chilling in the pubs! Guinness rules! 
Good to hear that you enjoyed the people and the Guinness. You will now understand why we're not so good at growing vines.

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist

This dream was supposed to come true for me exactly now. Well, you know what happened... 

Dolphin65

Italy
This dream was supposed to come true for me exactly now. Well, you know what happened... 
You know what? Back in 2000, right after Luna Rossa's first campaign, I've promised myself that I would travel to NZ on the next event! Now I am 55  :D

Well, if the Kiwis will not loose the cup I have an excuse to be there in 3 years time, who knows, the flipping COVID might have ended by that time