AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

strider470

Super Anarchist
I used books, TV series and Sailing Anarchy for studying languages. Now I can talk like a hobbit, drink like a Pom, whine like an Italian and swear like a Kiwi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaal

Anarchist
Italy
Windy.com forecast is 12 knots both on B and C at 4 pm, and 10 knots at 5pm

windy.jpg

Zaal

Anarchist
Italy
What about Jack Vance and Lois McMaster Bujold, since we're talking about SciFi ? ;)  Absolutely some of my favourite, along with Hyperion series by Dan Simmons, or Red Rising by Pierce brown, or Harry Harrison.... But I could continue for hours I think ;)  @strider470 you need to read Dune, a total masterpiece, the movie was good but the first book is a masterwork  :)

strider470

Super Anarchist
What about Jack Vance and Lois McMaster Bujold, since we're talking about SciFi ? ;)  Absolutely some of my favourite, along with Hyperion series by Dan Simmons, or Red Rising by Pierce brown, or Harry Harrison.... But I could continue for hours I think ;)  @strider470 you need to read Dune, a total masterpiece, the movie was good but the first book is a masterwork  :)
My favourite Sci-Fi novel is still Luna Rossa winning the AC, by Max Sirena :D hoping it will be more science than fiction :D

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
My favourite Sci-Fi novel is still Luna Rossa winning the AC, by Max Sirena :D hoping it will be more science than fiction :D
Honestly, my problem with most literary works these days is that they have absolutely no basis in fact.

I mean at least Star Wars was realistic to the point that Stars do actually exist.

But this story is just ridiculous!

Latest posts