AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

southseasbill

Super Anarchist
Max alluded to ETNZ practice sailing against INEOS and AM. I didn't know that had happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

LCS Carbon

Flags
Home
https://forecast.predictwind.com/table/

Wind Predict says 10-11 knots for tomorrow at 4pm
Windspeed on top Gust at the bottom Big difference between what PW think and UKMet Office think :)

Wednesday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolphin65

Italy
Hmmm...depends what you're into, Dolphin. 
Well, for instance exploring areas with lower inhabitants density... New Zealand beauty is in nature, outdoor..... Who knows there might be a well known route for ebikers...Will investigate. What dangers do you see for a couple travelling by bike in "desert" areas?

Back to the match, Burling seems to be pretty confident in the press conference. He says they didn't exceed 57 knots, while Max confessed they didn't go over 53.5, this leaves a 3.5 knots of unknown gap!

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
Was kind of a funny moment, but I agree, great to have him there, probs the most knowledgeable foiler not currently competing
Outerridge showed professionalism and respect in the way he framed his questions, not trying to put either Pete or Max in an awkward position with gotcha' questions.

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland
I would love to see the screens they use in the boats to tell them were the boundaries are and the options for rounding the marks. At these speeds, they don’t have a lot of time to make decisions. 

Latest posts