AC36: The Match (6-15th March. Reserve days to the 21st)

weta27

Super Anarchist
Yes, had a very close look at the AC36 sneakers when I was standing behind NO on the ferry (he had his bike with him) - very smart, but I couldn't think of a way to whip them off his feet without making a scene ...

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
Yes, had a very close look at the AC36 sneakers when I was standing behind NO on the ferry (he had his bike with him) - very smart, but I couldn't think of a way to whip them off his feet without making a scene ...
You should have introduced yourself as our notorious ACA intrepid photographer :)

weta27

Super Anarchist
Have to say, the Viaduct was looking great but very quiet, and it all felt a bit flat vs what might have been ... so much effort has been put into presenting this thing.

Let's hope there is some kind of party atmosphere over the next few days.

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Hes Australian, therefore not very smart of course.

Just tell him the Auckland sea air makes your feet swell and if he doesn't take his shoes off soon, they will never come off. ;)

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
Prada did not design those outfits-

Matching sneakers.
The Cup Minder looks alert and ready for action. 

Image: Wetapix:

DSC_6304.thumb.JPG.fdf3cae421d58fead6885bcf78621859.JPG

Latest posts