AC36 - The Match

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
152867916_5767022249990099_363404477787387937_o.jpg

1eyedkiwi

New Zealand
My thoughts/guesses/reading the tea leaves:

1 - I don’t think LRPP will have many toys left to add. They were spooked by being in the semi and threw pretty much everything on for the Semi - which explains the significant speed improvement

2 - LRPP remind me of ETNZ in 2017 

3 - ETNZ will know where things are at speed wise & I think they’re worried given their attempt to postpone the prada cup (giving themselves and UK more time). 

4 - ETNZ will be race rusty - mistakes will be made

It’s going to be close...

LB 15.1

Sanxenxo
Prada 7 - 3...  You heard it here first.

After watching their performance in the prada cup they are a polished team with a easily sailed boat... That is fast and constantly improving.

barfy

Super Anarchist
Which Match thread will we use for the match, please? 
Make another one Rennie, you have the power and heaps mow legitimacy than these...

I was gonna make another couple or three, but then I looked in the mirror and realized I have little credibility

Rennmaus

Super Anarchist
Make another one Rennie, you have the power and heaps mow legitimacy than these...

I was gonna make another couple or three, but then I looked in the mirror and realized I have little credibility
Haha, as if it is not confusing enough to wade through 500+ posts in the morning, with topics scattered around several threads. Never mind, it's Anarchy.  :)

Varan

Super Anarchist
Let's make it first to win 13, especially if it is close, so locals can get their money's worth.

weta27

Super Anarchist
There has been a lot of criticism on this forum of media coverage of the AC so far. What this whole event needs is a rock-solid news source.

With only two weeks to the Match and having picked the wrong team to win the Prada Cup, I now feel suitably qualified and prepared to launch a new SAAC Special Report, featuring the very latest in Americas Cup intelligence.

It is based on the author’s extensive discussions with a seemingly endless parade of opinionated individuals encountered on North Head, many of whom claim “insider knowledge” via obscure and highly secretive connections into the respective Americas Cup teams. 

Many of these tip-offs are given extra credence by the wearing of team supporter’s caps and/or tee-shirts, sly glances, insider terms of familiarity like “Pete” and “Jimmy”, and sometimes even naming sources (for example, “Trevor, my cousin’s next door neighbour, who works for ETNZ’s photocopier paper supplier”).

Published at random intervals, it will also draw on confidential SA PMs, waterfront gossip, tea leaf-readings and blue-sky uninformed speculation. Plus a lot of time observing seagulls.

Sorry RG.

Introducing:
OneHears.jpg