AC36 - The Match

strider470

Super Anarchist
Is that in the North? If so, it's a bit too far away from Cagliari for a day trip. 

I haven't seen such beauty during my stay in Cagliari, the TP52 took most of my attention. 
I picked random pictures of Sardinia, to say the truth. Cagliari is a big town, but not far from there you can find very nice places too, even without the need to go to the north, where the most famous tourist places are.

nav

Super Anarchist
Draper suggested that it was possible, yes. In my experience though, any sandbagging happens in what teams hold back in the latest gear. The sailors (jockeys) on their race-horses, they try to win no matter what! :)  

The crews on both boats are awesome, anything could happen. 
He won (even with poor starts and a slower boat :blink: )

Does that in any way explain why Italians of Sicilian descent are so ... different? :)  Son of a Sicilian, by any chance @Xlot? :)  But then from what family tree did you inherit your intellect? 
So muddling up Sicily and Sardinia while suggesting 'Moors' are 'different' and lacking intellect!?

Mirror.....

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
He won (even with poor starts and a slower boat :blink: )

So muddling up Sicily and Sardinia while suggesting 'Moors' are 'different' and lacking intellect!?

Mirror.....
As I said, Draper is among those who addressed PB’s bad starts in the December ACWS. The ‘Sailing Professor’ Orams has done so too at length.. it’s not like PB nailed any one of those starts! 

As to Sicilia and Sardegna, and about if I know Xlot, who has even been an honored guest of mine?  Please feel completely free to go ahead and stick that one up your ass too! ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:

JJD

Anarchist
As I said, Draper is among those who addressed PB’s bad starts in the December ACWS. The ‘Sailing Professor’ Orams has done so too at length.. it’s not like PB nailed any one of those starts! 

As to Sicilia and Sardegna, and about if I know Xlot, who has even been an honored guest of mine?  Please feel completely free to go ahead and stick that one up your ass too! ;)  
Watch the very first December ACWS race ETNZ v Luna Rosa. 
Burling nails Spittal and forces him to tack Before the start. 
oh how short the memories are and oh so convenient for the narrative. 

strider470

Super Anarchist
My bad. Typing on my phone. I actually prefer Prada as I have fond memories of PJ Montgomery calling them Prada for the 2000 cup. 
ahahaha I didn't want to bother. It just sounds so strange that so many people write Luna Rosa instead of Rossa. I was wondering the reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado-Cat

Super Anarchist
Watch the very first December ACWS race ETNZ v Luna Rosa. 
Burling nails Spittal and forces him to tack Before the start. 
oh how short the memories are and oh so convenient for the narrative. 

No, and Spithill won the stard despite a slower boat at the time.

image.png

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland
Jaysus, I’m worn out waiting for this final. So please fuck off Covid so that everyone is safe and we can have some much needed fun. Aaarrghhhhg