LIVE STREAMING VIDEO ALL DAY

MUSIC

SAME GREAT PICS

AND SO ON

Stay tuned, and check out:

The first half of the event coverage

The official website

The unofficial thread

And please be sure to check out Mach 2's website for more about this awesome little beast. Also Point Loma Outfitting has been making OTW Anarchy's live reports possible for two years now, and we appreciate it hugely. If you do to, go and buy something, and let Tom know we sent you.

Here's that great interview with West Coast sailing legend Bill Buchan. I could talk to this guy for a week.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Our webcast today is largely made possible not only by our sponsors, but also by SA'er "Kanaka" who put us in touch with the right people, by the South Carolina Maritime Foundation, who lent us a big zoom for the camcorder, and by the City of Stevenson, WA, who's lending us the bandwidth that we could never get from Cascade Locks.

Here's the Stevenson webcam and weather station:

http://www.cityofstevenson.com/cam_kite.html

MR.CLEAN

Not here
vws295.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
We took a little trip to beautiful Portland yesterday, and somehow, I managed to get shanghai'd into RC duty. Good times with a great old man and then a great dinner and drinks with Bill and Loralei Symes.

Here's the first video from the river for the Willamette Sailing Club wednesday night series.

RICH CORE

Hey Alan. Would you ask Bora if he has any plans for the Gold Cup; otherwise I'm hopping on another boat.

Cheers

Rich

svkook

Phoenix
We took a little trip to beautiful Portland yesterday, and somehow, I managed to get shanghai'd into RC duty. Good times with a great old man and then a great dinner and drinks with Bill and Loralei Symes.

Here's the first video from the river for the Willamette Sailing Club wednesday night series.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

If you get back into Portland before you head back east, you have to go and check out the Acropolis, best steaks in town.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
AP was just dropped, as have our helpful friends at the Stevenson Port Authority, who are stuck in a meeting about new top secret security clearances or something. But we are on station across the river from the event site, with all our cameras and shit set up, and waiting for the action to start. So there will be a short delay in our coverage, assuming they get a start off at all. Wind is at 16-18 with much higher gusts. One just blew my hat off.

marcelsailor

AP was just dropped, as have our helpful friends at the Stevenson Port Authority, who are stuck in a meeting about new top secret security clearances or something. But we are on station across the river from the event site, with all our cameras and shit set up, and waiting for the action to start. So there will be a short delay in our coverage, assuming they get a start off at all. Wind is at 16-18 with much higher gusts. One just blew my hat off.
any chance that you can set up a msn or skype conference call? so we can hear your commentary and watch from your webcam 100% live?

Burnsy

Super Anarchist
Milwaukee, WI
You expect us to wait?!? Hurrrrrrrrry up!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Here you go - super hot Tasar/Snipe action!

And Thistles rocketing downwind?

Thistles on a reach:

And here's the dragon boat, and Tom Beckham

Last edited by a moderator: