Ahmad Arbery Trial.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Just caught the opening argument by the prosecutor.  It was blistering.  Might as well wrap it up now.  Guilty on all counts.

learningJ24

Super Anarchist
I'm betting on an acquittal. Old, white ex-cop kills a black kid in that region?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I'm betting on an acquittal. Old, white ex-cop kills a black kid in that region?
Apparently the defense managed to get only one black juror.  The defense objected that jurors were being excluded entirely because of race and the judge agreed with them but it’s allowed under Georgia law.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
If these subhumans get off I wouldn't want to be within several hundred miles of that place.

There will be blood.

EUD2WGIJFYKVRX5OVKURKKRWQQ.jpg

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
So, here we have a classic case of self defense. The accused chased down the guy, but in the end, the guy decided to fight. In that case, you can kill to avoid being hurt, yes? @The Joker @jzk

jzk

Super Anarchist
So, here we have a classic case of self defense. The accused chased down the guy, but in the end, the guy decided to fight. In that case, you can kill to avoid being hurt, yes? @The Joker @jzk
Can you show the video of Rittenhouse chasing down someone?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Can you show the video of Rittenhouse chasing down someone?
What does this have to do with Rittenhouse, we're talking about McMichael/Bryan allegedly murdering one Ahmaud Arbery. The story is that Arbery attacked the defendants. After being chased down of course. The defendants feared for their safety. Is this a case of justifiable self defense?

jzk

Super Anarchist
What does this have to do with Rittenhouse, we're talking about McMichael/Bryan allegedly murdering one Ahmaud Arbery. The story is that Arbery attacked the defendants. After being chased down of course. The defendants feared for their safety. Is this a case of justifiable self defense?
Nothing.  Sorry, wrong thread.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I think these guys are guilty as hell.
Of what?  Just trying to understand how one person with a gun can shoot an unarmed person with a gun, and claim self defense, after threatening actions earlier, but how it's different with this case.